Trying to find a Micro ATX case with room to mount 2x Corsair H100i's

Currently using a Corsair Carbide Air 240. It has plenty of room for one H100i for my CPU, but I just ordered a Corsair HG10 N980 for my 980ti, and I'm planning on cooling it with another H100i.

Is there any Micro ATX case that'll fit my build? I have a total of eight Corsair SP120's, so it would be awesome if there's a Micro ATX case that can take eight 120mm fans. (

none that I know of

two dual rads is mid tower territory

something like a 450d

Well maybe I worded it a bit weird. Four spots for case fans, and the remaining four will be for the 2x H100i. (That's what I meant by eight)

1 Like

lets see then...

350D is first thing I found
will add to this

1 Like

I have a 350D and as long as you want to forgo HDD's you can fit two 240mm rads.

caselabs probably

but like, please tell me you already have a 4k display for the 980ti

Not a 4k display. Using three Asus VS228H-P 1080p monitors in surround.

1 Like

Why? Curious.

go cheapo like I did and get fancy with a dremel and a Source 210

@kewldude007 @Calvus

Well, if I end up going with the 350D, that means i'll have to use one of the rads as an intake... And more than likely, that'll be the GPU rad. That'll be HOT!

I used to have the Source 210. It's much to big for my taste. Infact... Anything bigger than a Micro ATX case is too big for my taste... lol

no its not

let me find Jays video

1 Like

I recommend Silverstone.

found it

1 Like

CPU rad, it wont be hot, but GPU, Yes it will be. I've tested it out before with an HD 7970 and a Kraken G10 + Antec Kuhler 620 H20

No it won't. The internal temperature will be 1 or 2 degrees higher maximum. You'll not see an appreciable increase in GPU temperature.

I was looking for the same vid. lol

1 Like

Yes it will be... I saw the video. And currently I'm using my CPU rad as an intake in my Air 240. But a GPU with an AIO will cook it.

Okay. Nevermind then.