Trying to find a Micro ATX case with room to mount 2x Corsair H100i's

Is the mobo and... everything else upside down in that case??

It's an inverted motherboard layout yes. though depending on who you talk to, cooling can be somewhat better. though in real-world scenarios it's all in a margin of error. but As for why Silverstone, honestly they have quality cases. my current case is a Silverstone on my main PC I've never had an issue.

I wouldn't mind having that case... but it doesn't look like it has enough mounting spots for fans/rads. There's a spot in the front, but that's about it. :(

Edit: What's your opinion on the Fractal Design Arc Mini R2? Never bought anything from them.

It's an excellent but more than you will require. the top of the case supports a 360mm radiator (3 Fans) and the front supports a 240 (2 Fans).

though if anything it will be most beneficial to you if you decide to grab a 360mm radiator in the future, you won't have to jump cases.

The thing that troubles me... With that case, I'll end up having intakes at the top and back(case fans and CPU rad), and exhausting out the front (GPU rad). Since heat rises, I wonder if it'll impact my cooling ability...

Worse comes to worse if you do get that case you will have to get high static pressure fans.

This is also an option as well. though It's not much different than your Carbide Air 240 Case.
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352047&cm_re=Micro_ATX_case-_-11-352-047-_-Product

the case is sperated into "Chambers" you could stick a radiator in one chamber and the other in the back "Chamber". in other words airflow would go to one "Chamber" with your CPU and GPU giving it it's own section of airflow and the back has it's own sector of airflow all that will go towards your hard drives and exhaust out the back.

Yeah... that Node 804 looks hideous. lol

Yeah, I already have eight Corsair SP120's ready for a home. lol

Going with the Arc Mini R2.

Thanks for your help!

1 Like