[Thread Game] Guess That Movie or TV Show(non-anime)

To play someone must take a screen cap of part or the entire single frame. The first person to guess correctly will get to pick the next movie.

It would be best to get an obscure picture of the movie/tv show, to make it more difficult to get the correct answer.

I will start.

FYI, giving hints is okay if people are stumped.

if no-one guesses in 24 hours, a second screenshot, then 24 hours a clue or two? Something like that?

Now that we are adding tv show into the mix, you need to state whether the clip is a tv show or a movie!

Update: if people are stumped for more than a couple of days 20 question mode is aloud. Meaning you are allowed to ask questions.

You are free to give up your turn if you don’t have a movie to share.
If no movie/show is proposed within 3 days of winning a turn, someone else may take over.
We will do our best to ping you a reminder, and after 3 days, the first to ask for it, will be first to have a chance to take over.
We are not monsters, and will step aside if you come back and had a reason to leave us abandoned…

2 Likes

Oh oh oh. That’s…um…

War of the Worlds

4 Likes

Good guess but you are wrong. It is in the scifi genre though.

1 Like

Universal soldier ?

1 Like

Goalkeeper was closer.

1 Like

Terminator

@Goalkeeper you are already at the top you can skip some of my posts when liking. :wink:

3 Likes

Think my avatar genre.

1 Like

Godzilla ? I really have no idea by now. It’s the generic American soldier with the hummer behind.

1 Like

The closest yet. Here is a hint, it was used with found footage take.

1 Like

Pacific Rim ?

2 Likes

Kaiju movies are my jam, but that is not the correct movie. Here is another hint it was released in 2008.

1 Like

Everyone has his kinks I guess …
Cloverfield ?

1 Like

You got it! Now you can pick a movie.

1 Like

I mean with all those hints there was only 1/5 chance so I was gonna get it at a point :smiley:

Here is the new challenge -

1 Like

The Life Of Brian?

4 Likes

Stargate

5 Likes

I second that, Stargate.

1 Like

@Zibob nah.

yeap right answer. How … from the first try … damn.

@Argone ah you were a bit too late :smiley:

@thevillageidiot you win !

2 Likes

@thevillageidiot

Your turn to make us guess!

Dude I do not have time for that… My collection has moved over my linux staorage machine… If someone wants to take over, feel free