Things from Editor Autumn

Hello,

I’m one of the video editor for #l1techs

I haven’t been the most active when it comes to the forum, mainly because I found it intimidating, but here I am! So what will I be posting and what will this thread be about?
I make a lot of little things in between videos that never see the light of day, so I figured, why not start posting those silly things here.

Here is a photoshop painting I did of my D&D party’s Axe Beaks.

My Barbarian had the spell speak with animals, but neither she nor the axe beaks are very smart, so when my Barbarian asked for their names she got what they were currently doing. Pecking and Chewing.

It was a fun moment in the campaign, so I had to draw them!

Here is just a random doodle of a Hermit Crab with a Skull instead of a shell.

I think this came from a photo I saw on reddit, but unfortunately I didn’t save that post, so I’m unsure who to credit for the idea. But I thought it was cool, so a drew it in photoshop to maybe put it on a shirt someday.

I also make videos just for fun.

I think I’ll also post things that I think are interesting or funny. Like this screenshot of two comments that posted right next to each other.

Anyways, I plan on adding to this thread as time goes on, so follow along if you’d like!

20 Likes

Thank you for sharing this with us!

Looking forward to seeing more posts.

3 Likes

At first my AKSHUALLY kicked in and thought thats a coconut crab but upon further review cococrabs are the largest of the hermit crabs. TIL

Then learned of that dudes art. 2fer! Thanks Autumn.

1 Like

Glad to help!

1 Like

Just don’t go to that thread over there :point_right:

:smiley:

Things I’ve learned today:

1. @Level1_Amber is very helpful
  2. I still not sure how to use this site.
  3. Sorry Amber for bugging you so much :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
3 Likes

Oml any time goofy :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Behind the scenes at Level1Techs

10 Likes

Sometimes, Microsoft Teams doesn’t understand me.
what

5 Likes

its crazy how you got a shot of the set that makes it look like its clean

1 Like

shh :rofl:

3 Likes

Sometimes, I make content that doesn’t get used. Here are some “sprites” I made for the sonic motherboard video that I didn’t have time to add in.

Excited
Excited

shocked
Shocked

ow
Ouch

6 Likes

Yooo new discord/pgp emotes?

I’m pretty sure if wendell hit spikes, model M key caps would fling off him instead of rings

3 Likes

Hey, it’s been awhile! Here is a small collection of comments that have made me laugh.

poop weed 2

5 Likes

LOL I do link the twitter when I use someone’s comment for the post tho

Also the scammer replying to you is chef’s kiss

3 Likes

Some username was @ past your red bars :wink:

2 Likes

eh, its not too important. they’re public on youtube, so you could find these comments easily.

2 Likes

Behind the scenes of the Mountain Dew Show

5 Likes

I think I can read the passphrase on the sticky note! Hacked!

Turn Amber Down, Turn Krista Up