The VEGA 56 / 64 Cards Thread! General Discussion

1080 Ti performance at 4K or I don't care.

I wouldnt trust 4k pref as we dont know how much HBM to expect

you opinion literally does not count, you a long time proven nvidia shill.

4 Likes

How many top tier cards have I bought from Nvidia? Zero. Have I bought an AMD card before? Yes. Does any of that matter now? No. What I said for me is ok to say as I most definitely want a really good 4K card. Also the two people that liked your post .. LOL!

But you will never be happy with an AMD card because it does not have gameworks. So no level of pleasing you will ever matter.

Yeah... shows some serious bias...

@DeViLzzz What is your obsession with gameworks anyways? I've never seen much good from gameworks titles.

I said before that I was disappointed it had no GameWorks features. That doesn't mean I won't buy an AMD 4K card. Also just because they don't have something now that is GameWorks it doesn't mean that AMD doesn't have something up their sleeves to match what Nvidia does with GameWorks.

Don't bother... that guy is still defending nvidia physx. xD

3 Likes

I was genuinely interested. Last I checked, curiosity is only dangerous for cats.

@DeViLzzz http://gpuopen.com/

lol (8characters :X )

Ehm guys lets keep it structural on topic and cool thanks! :slight_smile:

All through the thread you have been nothing but aggressive and rude with multiple people so hard to care about what you say. Also as for defending Nvidia PhysX eh would I have wanted them to share it with AMD long ago? Yes. Did they? No. Therefore I went Nvidia. Lastly ..... named my daughter after AMD so whatever.

Yes Mom (STUPID 8 CHARACTERS)

1 Like

Is there a first moderated badge?

We don't need no education.

We don't need no thought control!

That is the point where we are different. You went full throttle into their walled garden and I just wanted out. And that is why a real discussion is probably not worth it.

1 Like

Sadly no mining results

I didn't go full throttle. If I did I would have bought every top end card of their's. Seriously just ....

Not sure wenn they gonne officially release Vega.
But i´m looking forward to see more reviews on it.

But just to be realistic Nvidia holds the performance crown wenn it comes to highend gaming video cards for a while now.
AMD also has had to put allot of their money towards the development of Ryzen, Epyc and Threadripper.
So i'm not really that suprised if they dont manage to compete with a GTX1080Ti yet.
Remember that allot of the Nvidia gaming performance comes from their ability to run on pretty high core clocks.
This has allways been a thing that AMD had issues with.
But never the less, there is still plenty of room for performance improvements in drivers and what not.
Now its just pretty early first time results still.

1 Like

Not that i´m aware about why?