The Tek 0237: Dick Cheney's Mech Suit & Intel Xeon E5 VS i7 | Tek Syndicate

We are just looking at photons (aka energy) hitting a solid and unmovable target. All we want to figure out is the force. Ther is no movement involved and no vectors needed.
Photons at something that is not the speed of light do not exists.
Mr. Zweistein, tell me then. How would you put that euqation together?

F=dp/dt=d(mv)/dt=m dv/dt =ma which is where F=ma comes from
lets work with the first part of this the F=dp/dt which is what newton actual wrote.
the momentum of a photon is p=hv/c where v is frequency and h is the Planck constant and c is speed of light in vacuum
now lets add a new var B rate of photons per sec
thus we have B hv/c = B h/lamba = Force
very simple
thus when the photon hits a wall it changes direction and thus momentum and thus you get a force.
The change of momentum of a body is proportional to the impulse impressed on the body, and happens along the straight line on which that impulse is impressed.

I am so done with you right now. Instead of solving one issue which you can not solve via the laws of classic mechanics, you bring up a new problem and try to solve it with something you yourself declared to be wrong.

What?
all I said was that you use p=h/lamba and plug it into newtowns second as it is written in momentum.

@CrossCarbon, @AngryNun I'd suggest creating another thread or PM to continue the discussion if needed. You guys had a pretty epic physics thread going at one point iirc :D