The Tek 0199: Jeb Bush is a Dumbass | Tek Syndicate

@Logan @wendell

The problem with brain implants is someone will figure a way to hack them eventually. Forget governments or corporations putting back doors in there, you know close friends would hack them to pull pranks. We all know Wendell would hack your brain chip to change your inner monologue to Wendell's voice channeling Danny Devido!

@Logan

Also I have been meaning to mention this for a while:

Speaking of add block, I use Ghostery (which is a plug in for Firefox and Chrome). Ghostery now has a 'whitelist site' button which will let adds through on a given site with ease. You can also choose what stuff running in the background to 'whitelist'. Be it adds, Google analitics, etc.

You guys might want to flaunt this plugin in an upcoming video.

I whitelisted Teksyndicate.com, as well as Youtube to support you guys, and the other's such as Jay, Baracules, LTT, etc.

I would also encourage the other members of the community to give this a try!

Maybe I should start a new thread for this but I'm really interested in their discussion about the chairs. I have been going through chairs in the $200 range and finding them disappointing. It looks like I'm going to have to spend a bit more if I want to find something I'll enjoy.

Wendel recommended Steelcase, Does anyone have any suggestions of makes/models that are a little more higher end then what I had been looking at but worth the price?

@Logan and @wendell You might find this interesting. If I remember correctly he was able to hack the ATMs just by connecting to them over a phone line using a manufacturer update protocol that had a default username and password. He could also just unlock them with a standard key and plug in a flashdrive to trigger an automatic software update.

Everything they discuss at those conferences is FIXED before they go to that podium. If it isn't fixed it is because it is in the process of being fixed, or the speaker doesn't specify everything in regards to details...so in otherwords just ignore it.

I am so looking forward to the new album, I can stop listening to the looped intros of videos to hear the new songs.
It also feels good to finally support you guys after watching for years now, bought two shirts on the store and am thinking about Patreon.

Nice vid. but...

The whole 'dont buy Lenovo thing' is pretty misinformed imho.

The sidestepping install of lenovo apps was totally allowed by Microsoft and the feature only exists on a few models (not the Thinkpad line) - see list here. They werent trying to do anything sneaky and steal all your data, hell thats facebook and hosted email accounts are for.

Yes the superfish is still a bit of a stuff around for the most part for certain models (again not the Thinkpad range) - see list here and its easily removed. + another article

Think about this would a company that prides itself on enterprise systems really want to be seen as untrustworthy? Again I think this is a case of point at the small campfire and scream bushfire.

Jeb Bush as president.... wouldnt be surprised if he got in. Loves guns, god, monstanto, the TPP, oil and probably loves to drop bombs on foreign civilians. Just like his brother.

Patreon - yes yes yes. Great means to keep the train rolling. :-)

It didn't take long..............

CBS (Paramount) already took down the enterprise Virtual Tour video from YouTube.
Guess that ship wont fly.