Character Anthem:

lol

1 Like

Oh cool nunchucks

WHAT

3 Likes

more like allthechucks

1 Like

This site’s pretty cool but if they had any sense they’d licence out the character models to online DND platforms and charge the user like a buck to use digitally

4 Likes

Here is my Drow Cleric

3 Likes

Most people just take a screenshot and import that into Roll20

But yeah, I agree.

For the campaign I’m running, after a certain point, I think I’m going to offer a resin print of the each person’s mini in the campaign. I don’t have the skills to paint them, but I can print and ship em.

Mines easy… its a sleek black much to the same color I dress… a dark black… as dark as I can get it LOL

1 Like

I guess i need to figure out what this game is all about. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

So question can you multi class a rogue and monk?

No reason

5120771-3983674587-big_b

1 Like

2 Likes

I honestly think you’d like it. Come leisure with us. We have some learners here too. And you and I are on an equal playing field… I’m just beginning myself.

2 Likes

yes.

You can do whatever you want.

However, multiclassing is usually for the abilities, and rogue/monk tend to not multiclass well, due to a number of complicated situations.

Which is kinda why I discourage multiclass for your first character (and my first DM campaign) because it vastly simplifies things.

2 Likes

If you ever wanted to act as an imaginary character immersed in a, usually, classic medieval fantasy setting this game is for you.

There’s a balance to strike between following the rules/playing with the dices and just purely acting as your character.
It’s just better to act as your character and than figure out if the rules allow you to do what you were acting. I’d say that 90% of the time it’s possible, but there are things too complex that would require even more complex systems to be handled so they’re just forbidden.
One thing that’s gonna be a bit difficult in beginning is gonna be separating yourself from your character because what you know can’t be known by your character since you are, by game design, two different entities. If @SgtAwesomesauce is kind enough there might even be occasions in which you forgot something but your character remembers it.

Don’t be scared by all the rules because it’s a game to learn as you go and can be absolutely be enjoyed being obvious to most of the rules. Sometimes it’s even funnier playing with the innocence of a new player.

Last but not least: the D20 is all the luck in the game so be prepare to channel all yourself into it as you throw it!

3 Likes

I did one for fun lol

2 Likes

Yup, this is the big one… DnD is the quintessential RPG.

Let’s say your character is bleeding out in a corner somewhere. The sign of a good group/campaign isn’t when someone comes over and gets you back into the fight as quickly as possible. It’s when everyone stays in-character and the party lets you bleed out because nobody in-character realized what was happening and you went missing in an ambush without making any noise. :joy:

3 Likes

Multiple sneak attacks with ki points = slaughter of anything that’s not a beholder or above lol

1 Like

I think casting Thunderwave in small enclosed spaces is my favorite thing that’s easily accessible. :rofl: Indoors. Inside a creature. Anywhere there are a lot of objects not anchored down.

That and Prestidigitation are RP goldmines.

1 Like

furry detected

2 Likes

Hold on you’re telling me I can use ki-blasts?

2 Likes