The Tavern

Do you guys use any software for remote DND

2 Likes

Roll20 is the plan.

2 Likes

Excellent, I’ll invite you to the DM.

Yes, I’m planning to add a role for that.

2 Likes

Yeah, I’d love to see a group pick up for Europe, separate from a US group, mostly because those huge timezone differences make it tough.

The long-running campaign I’m in had enough trouble accomodating EST and PST, forget CEST.

3 Likes

Sad noises

2 Likes

Can we have a musk face for the role emoji to click

1 Like

That’s not to say Europe players aren’t welcome. It’s just that the timezone planning would be really difficult.

3 Likes

My offer stands

If you don’t start before 6:00 GMT+1 (Warsaw) I will get up.

3 Likes

Added.

3 Likes

Updated my LFG post.

3 Likes

I might tweak my character appearance. It looks too much like…

cowboy Trudeau

And I seriously can’t unsee it

4 Likes

Sweet, this WOULD be so much fun if I could convince the wife I need time dedicated to it. Id hate to say yes only to show up half the time :frowning:

1 Like

I’ll go and check what kind of classes are allowed and if I can play an ugly warlock.

1 Like

All classes are allowed, however I recommend against multiclassing due to my inexperience as a DM. It’ll just make my life easier.

I’m happy to take time whenever people are available to help them create their characters and get them set up.

I don’t have roll20 set up quite yet, but I’ll post a link in the DM thread when it’s ready.

3 Likes

Unfortunately im nowhere close to this dark

Im quite light toned just not white even though I am Caucasian

Ill have to figure out the colors after a work out

2 Likes

11 Likes

Looks like heroforge got an upgrade. Nice

4 Likes

LMAO Damn… thats a good one for a… god whats that A class called that novasty mentioned

Was just messing around in HeroForge and I found there’s an egg.

There’s only one way this can go. If someone doesn’t immediately make Danny Devito offering you an egg in these trying times, I’m going to be severely dissapointed. :rofl:

1 Like

Goddamn they really did overhaul HeroForge since the last time I used it, this is gonna take me forever lol

3 Likes