The Tavern

Hahaha ki points are not to do such things. They’re just bonus points you can spend to do more actions during your turn. It’s like the monk channeling it’s spirit to move faster and more efficiently on the battlefield.

Almost like this:
neo

You can sorta do ki blasts, but they’re not tied to your ki points. I don’t remember exactly if those “actions” are related to magic or not.

2 Likes

Lol, no just always been a go to… like in Elder Scrolls

1 Like

Lol what’s your skyrim character?

2 Likes

Same Kajit lol that was supposed to be a cat but kinda cartoony

2 Likes

Interesting. Now as a kajit… Do you go full canon in the quest line or what are your favorite quests?

1 Like

Lol, I play unorthodox with full armor, armorer tiny bit of magic enchancting soul gems etc… i was raised by nordic blacksmith after a caravan abondoned me. Lol he he he

Thieves guild is always my first go to affiliation and completion in skyrim… ALWAYS lol

1 Like

Just remembered something else you guys might be interested in - if anyone does a lot of writing for DnD campaigns/etc, you might be interested in looking at NovelAi which is one of the ‘successors’ to AI Dungeon and IMO head and shoulders above AID in just about everything.

I’ve got a subscription and it does an awesome job with very little prompting - yellow text is the context here and blue is the AI generated output:

It only took a couple rerolls to get through that but it does a pretty damn good job.

The AI may also take a shot at you every now and then. :rofl: And then there’s this.

So yeah, just a PSA. Carry on.

2 Likes

LMAO what?

1 Like

If it makes you feel better you can have whips in game like I do :laughing:

Daggera, rapiers, horses to ride etc

If you want someone to explain it to you. I can do so. We can use whatever preferred platform you want for me to explain what ive been told. I got a beginners grasp of it now

Donny Darko’s Anthem:

2 Likes

Watch me whip. Watch me neigh neigh

1 Like

Your neighborhood drooid

3 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

And you thought it was a good ides to have me play…oh boy

2 Likes

Yeah, your call. Mission impossible or benny hill?

1 Like

no contest :troll:

2 Likes

Im so glad i wont be healing.

:rofl:

3 Likes

Ill just be slaying :smirk:

1 Like

Your characters can die. Remember that.

1 Like