The OnePlus 2 invite thread

I have 3 shareable invites ready to go, pm me.

I've got 2 Oneplus 2 invites if anyone wants one.

My Email is [email protected] Upgrading from a basic phone Thank you so much :D

Check your inbox.

I've got three invites. They are valide til 1st november 2015, 07:45 UTC+1

Have fun!

Like an idiot I started a new thread for an invite, i have one if anyone is interested.

All good, locked the last one for you so the discussions are redirected to here.

Well, thank you Sir =) Auf gut deutsch, dankschen!

Bought a 1+1 on ebay for $149 dingoroos. Has a broken touch screen which I'm familiar with fixing so hopefully will be a nice catch. I looked at the features and feedback of the 1+2 and it was mostly negative. So yeah...

If you get it working its sure a nice catch. All the reviews I looked at... a fair amount... were negative only in the aspect that it might not be THE flagship killer as advertised.
But I think its worth the buck for an unlocked phone in that feature class. If not, e-bay will fix it xD

I'm not really looking for state of the art, what I was most interested in is 30fps UHD recording, and from the videos I have seen on youtube, they look pretty good for a mobile phone.

The other option was buying a Hero Black 4k camera or something which was going to be $600 or more. So 4k@30fps camera for $150+$13 fix cost isn't bad (150AUD is actually around 110USD btw).

1 Like

GLBC-552F-F17A-B3EE

here's mine

Here are 3 invites:

I have three invites to share if anyone wants one!

Three invites for Europe:

Enjoy

Got three invites. Let me know if you want an invite.

Here's a couple:

Have fun!

I wouldn't recommend buying a oneplus 2 but here is an invite.

I just got a OnePlus X invite.

I was going to buy it as a cheap work phone for a relative, but they really needed 2 sim cards, and the oneplus X has only 16gb of memory if you use both sim trays. So screw that.

But if you want a cheap shiny phone with 1 sim and 1 sd card, go nuts:

71 hours to go and counting.

One Plus 2 invite (Europe)