The OnePlus 2 invite thread

I have code for one, cant afford to buy it. Message me for the code. whoever does it first gets it.

May I have it please?

Are the codes region locked still for the oneplus two? I got a code for the original one and it wouldn't work because I live in new Zealand when the oneplus one launched.

Please help me get a invite to the OnePlus Two by entering the queue with this link: https://oneplus.net/invites?kolid=2HACSY

I have a code if someone wants it. I dont have the money to buy it Message for the code.

I would enjoy an invite, currently one of the dozen people with a windows phone.... Please save me.

hey, are the invites limited on the region? If yes is there somebody with an EU/Asia invite?

source: https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/sticky-oneplus-2-regional-versions-explained.338780/

EU/Asia

GSM: 850, 900, 1800, 1900MHz
WCDMA: Bands 1/2/5/8
FDD-LTE: Bands 1/3/5/7/8/20
TDD-LTE: Bands 38/40/41

North America

WCDMA: Bands 1/2/4/5/8
FDD-LTE: Bands 1/2/4/5/7/8/12/17

China

WCDMA: 1/2/5/8
TD-SCDMA: 34/39
TDD-LTE: 38/39/40/41
FDD-LTE: 1/3/7

I believe the codes are indeed region locked, and also the first invite you get from oneplus can only be claimed by the email that it was sent to, so you need a shareable invite and not just the first one they send you.

Assuming that someone has gotten a shareable EU invite I'll gladly take it!

They are going to give out a lot of invites out this weekend. I'm sure at least one will pop up on this thread.

First one to reply to me gets an invite to buy the OnePlus 2, the invite expires in 2 hours so you'll have to be quick. I will only give it to you if you have the money to buy the phone right now, so I don't waste the invite just because the one I gave it to didn't have money to buy it.

Doh... Missed that... Going to make sure I'm watching this thread!

I have an invite if anyone would like one. Message me, first to get it wins

I'd love one so that I can have an android phone again ;-; I'm stuck with an iphone!!!

I just got an invite via mail, but it says "Please note: This invite can only be claimed under this email address."

So idk if it's of any use to someone... I can gladly forward the mail to someone who wants to try.

1 Like

I got mine from gearbest, can't check if they still have em in stock but you can get it without an invite there.

Ok, so the invite is probably not needed anymore.

I too received an invite today same as @alex2 if you want it let me know it's good for 22 hours.

If anyone has an invite available I'll gladly accept it, phone contract just ended.

1 Like

sent pm @Sitnavda_Gamer

@Sitnavda_Gamer : Again check your email forwarded you one very important,hope it all there. Lisa