The Official PC Exclusives Thread

X-Com,  Urban Terror,  Wolfenstein Enemy Territory,  Neverwinter Nights,  Battlefield 1942 - 2142,  Call of Duty: United Offensive,  Killing Floor,  Torchlight & 2,  Diablo II: LoD,  FTL,  NetHack,  World of Padman,  Xonotic,  Nexuiz GPL,  Unreal,  Cube,  Doom 2 mission packs,  Warhammer 40k Dawn of War,  Company of Heroes,  Half-Life: Opposing Force,  Supreme Commander,  Dungeonland,  Blood,  Project Reality for Battlefield 2 (deserves it's own mention FREAKING AWESOMESAUCE MOD),  Roller Coaster Tycoon,  The Sims (consoles didn't get expansions for the first two),  Rogue Legacy,  Fallout 2,  Syndicate,  SWAT 4, Wizardry,  Ultima,  NEStalgia,  Wing Commander,  Police Quest,  True Combat Elite. Might add more if I dig out more CDs and floppies.

AGE OF EMPIRES

+1

Torchlight II

My personal favorite is Q.U.B.E.

probably team fortress 2 (witch is free to play), FTL: faster than light, FEZ and Garry's Mod... i love all of those games and would highly recommend them.

• Hacker Evolution
  • Age of Mythologie
  • Hitman 1
  • Warcraft
  • Warlock
  • World of Warcraft
  • Half Life (all of them!)
  • Counter Strike
  • Stalker 1

7 days to die

Blood :),Shadow Warrior,STALKER,Company of Heroes 1 & 2,Thief Series (best stealth series ever IMHO),Commandos series,Hard Reset,Painkiller,Total War series,Gunpoint,Half-Life series,Crysis,System Shock,Command & Conquer series,Baldur's Gate,Jagged Alliance series,Civilization Series,Path of Exile,Mechwarrior,Killing Floor,Garry's Mod,MDK series,Chivalry,and a bunch of other games :)

• RTS & Strategy (Total War, Civilization V, Tropico 4, Crusader Kings 2, Company of Heroes, Men of War, Warhammer: Dawn of War, Age of Empires)
  • Valve (CS GO, Half Life, Black Mesa, Team Fortress 2, Left for Dead 2)
  • Retro FPS (Serious Sam HD, Rise of the Triad, Shadow Warrior)
  • ARPG (Titan Quest, Torchlight 2, Path of Exile)
  • Mount & Blade Warband
  • FTL
  • Legend of Grimrock
  • Trine 1&2 (not exclusive to PC)
  • Emulators! MAME, Dolphin, PPSSPP and everything else

Im looking for an exclusive that is like gears of war, rainbow 6 vegas, or cod modern warfare. I really enjoy the stories games tell but at the same time as to have a bit of action. I am well aware of the Half Life series.

take a look at Far Cry 1 its pretty much crysis's grandfather

Im interested, so i went looking for the cheapest copy. I went on amazon. They had it for free in the sponsored links. I don't trust them unless other wise told.

TF2 isn't PC exclusive, the whole Orange Box is available on Xbox. It's nothing like it is on PC though

Star Citizen!!!

home world 1  2 and other  strategy . 

space sims such a free space.

Anything with an over sized robot. games like zone of enders keep me coming back to  console. Speaking of which halo is better then half life until half live 3. 

emulators cos my nes burned. 

Not got a favorite yet. only had a pc a couple weeks. Any suggestions for games to play?

Try the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Trilogy, There available on Steam.  My favourite of the three is Call of Pripyat. If you go to Moddb there's a large selection of mods for all three games. For Call of Pripyat check out Misery or the Russian translations page where you can find total rebuilds, texture mods and enough different types to let you play the game a hundred times over and always have it feel completely different.

• Fallout 1,2 & Tactics
  • Homeworld, Gemini Wars, Age of Empires (and most other RTS for that matter)
  • Leisure suit Larry, The Dig, Monkey Island, Full Throttle
  • GTA 1 & 2
  • Dizzy adventures......that could have been C64 though, the memory gets a little vague going that far back!

Older stuff? Battlezone '98 and Battlezone II make my tops pretty easy. Worms was always fun too (though not always exclusive most of the good ones were I think), Age of Empires and spinoffs.

As far as current stuff goes? The ANNO strategy games are quite fun, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series, also AudioSurf is GREAT for just some laid back fun. Also Trine.