The Official PC Exclusives Thread

Looking forward to Star Citizen!

correction, its coming* to xbox, its still in beta right now... which its also not free either, because you still have to pay for XBL gold, unless they changed that.

Racing games... give me some racing games that are good on PC? Something like Gran Turismo 5... can't get enough of that game.

RaceRoom Racing Experience (free to play on steam)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XB6cv4E9_iA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fku9MKyWrpE

Burnout Paradise is alright, but the menus are horrible.

Total war series or the Dawn of war series, to hard to choose.

Star Citizen

Dawn of War is pretty awesome...

Arma 2 and Arma 3 for sure. But seeing as I am going to a LAN tommorow for the first time in ages I might list some of the classic LAN games imo.

Warcraft 3 (DOTA, Tower defence, etc)

Counter strike

Quake 3

Age of empires series

Command and conquer series

Total war series

Also other non LAN titles:

Legend of Grimrock

Red Orchestra 2.

Path of Exile  nice diablo 2 like game..but it's hard to get the right build. For hardcore gamers I would say.  Lag or "D-sync" as they like to call it, is horrible at times. Makes me want to kill my neighbor regularly. Still in Open Beta.

Dungeon Keeper <-- Newly released Deeper Dungeons expansion.

Dungeon Keeper 2 <-- Personally my favorite of the Dungeon Keepers.

Command and Conquer Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge - My fave C&C. But mostly for the skirmish options.

Rise of Nations Gold Edition - From Big Huge Games and Microsoft Studios - But in my opinion it's a great game that never gets any recognition any more. 

Would like to play warcraft 1&2 again. 

That's all good day.

All the MechWarrior and MechCommander titles to date. Also Homeworld. I freaking love old sci fi games :D

Vindictus

Guild Wars 2

They Bleed Pixels

World of Warcraft

S4 League

League of Legends

StarCraft 2

Orcs must Die 2 is an awsome game to play with a friend. I have beaten it 3 times with 2 different friends(the last time I played I beat it on nightmare mode).

Total War series

Red Ochestra 2/ Rising Storm

Mark of the Dead Ninja

Q.U.B.E.

Super House of Dead Ninjas

Warp

Terraria (2d mincraft)

Planetside 2

Ace of Spades (fps minecraft)(I didnt really like it but I know others that did a lot)

Counterstrike Go as well

also Halo 1 is still alive and kicking on pc and its fun still( I know it was on xbox original but no one plays it online anymore).

ohhhh yes <3 wish they would make a 3rd game

Starcraft2

VtM 1&2

Thief

Homeworld 1,2 & Cata

Warcraft

Dune

Stalker

Icewind Dale 2

Fallout

Freelancer

war of the roses / war of the vikings  | kenshi | gnomoria | rollercoaster tycoon  1 2 and 3

a game of dwarvs | sim city | magika | sins of a solar empire

and many more

to much awesomeness