The Epiphan Pearl 2 and the Rise of Level*2*Techs | Level One Techs

This is a goof we did with the Epiphan Perl2, a portable production studio in a box.

The Pearl2 is a niche device, but it is actually very robust in what it does. It would be the perfect production appliance for lecture halls in univerisities, business training & presentations and that sort of thing.

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://level1techs.com/video/epiphan-pearl-2-and-rise-level2techs
20 Likes

nooo there is no 1 like 1 - keep the 1, make the 1 great again. I need the 1 :innocent:

This video...someone is putting something in the water.

6 Likes

just because we're dry doesn't mean we don't have style :wink: We only show off now and again, though. LOL

14 Likes

Haha this video is the most brilliant video I've seen in years. I love you guys, you totally made my day.

Also I think there are at least 4 shirt worthy quotes in this video alone ... all must be written in comic sans of course :smiley:

It's Fucking Gorgeous

8 Likes

But does it boot Linux?

DAMN RIGHT IT DOES

ITS FUCKING GORGEOUS.

I sense a new inside meme.

6 Likes

Almost certainly Inevitable :grin:

This video is just

18 Likes

I may of giggled, just a little.

... maybe a lot.

3 Likes

top tier shitpost, it was unexpected, made me laugh :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Really great video, very funny.

2 Likes

And this is why I like this site. Keep it up.

3 Likes

thought we were talking about the programming language

ITS BOOTING!

14 Likes

"Your toaster just set fire to an african child over TCP" .. oh man :smiley: Whatever you guys are taking, where can I get it?

4 Likes

Need that webmed with them airhorns - need them airhorns man!

3 Likes

This needs to be at least a monthly thing. It would also be okay to hire me and fly me out from the UK to help shoot shit-post tier videos and play overwatch. Yes, that would do nicely.

f***ing gorgeous.

3rd watch, can confirm, amazing video.

8 Likes

LOL, I'm not sure I could seriously watch a show like this without using mind-altering substances to adjust myself to it. But it was a fun vid.

Your strength is in presenting the audience with an intelligent discourse. If there are people failing to connect, then why not attempt a different and more satisfying outlet, instead of trying to ham a finger or two in this one, and maybe get lucky finding a wire or two?

And if I have in any way contributed to this, I'm so sorry, this was not in the furthest corner of my mind (occasionally I do put forward what I hope to be constructive and/or helpful bit of criticism). This level of tech remains the go-to channel on (international) tech news for me. Very specifically because of the challenge to think for myself, and to relate to the topics myself.

That was so beautiful it made me cry...

Also reminded me of the Red Letter Media podcast parodies...

EDIT: When is the FUCKING GORGEOUS T-shirt coming?

3 Likes