The Epiphan Pearl 2 and the Rise of Level*2*Techs | Level One Techs

IT'S SO GORGEOUS, YOUTUBERS HATE HIM!
WOW!

But seriously now, that was AMAZING! Thumbnail is not clickbaity enough though :smiley:

edit: OH MY GOD it's even better at 1.25 speed!

2 Likes
Imgur
6 Likes

This was the video equivalent of an elite shitpost.

So much so I may have literally shit myself laughing.
Whatever this humor is, I will keep watching it if you promise to only do it occasionally.

EDIT: Ok maybe a bit more than occasionally.

3 Likes

Enjoyed :)~

There is no time...

I created a thread because I didn't see one, @mods y'all delete that for me please.

Dear God this was hilarious. My wife was looking at me stupid because I was laughing so hard about the African child joke.

3 Likes

My cat has been acting strange lately. I was thinking NSA but you're probably right. This would be a domestic project.

1 Like

Haha this was really entertaining. :smiley:

The Pearl2 looks like a very awesome device.

1 Like

This is the level of shitpost that will put naysayers in their place. Brilliant work guys!

1 Like

hahahaha

I seriously couldn't stop laughing.

You should make these monthly.

2 Likes

Oh my god.
This actually happened.

It's been 6 hours where's the update?

How people describe my art:

9 Likes

I realize it takes a good amount of effort to make a video like this. The smiles are like light as a disinfectant.

Loved it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I havenΒ΄t laughed so hard since the release of the "new Macbook" :smiley: Pretty much sums up whats wrong with the yt audience.

1 Like

advanced shitposting needs to be a new series you guys make

I love how everyone is forcing themselves to be loud. You can feel the pain that these people are in for being loud and animated.

5 Likes

It's fucking gorgeous merch is required

6 Likes

It's a lot like watching a certain someone who once upon a time presented with Wendell...

A fun video, maybe this type of video should be made every two moths or so, so you guy's can goof of to release some steam
but you have to stop level two techs, its to much of a wierd CRITter
having fun and showing it off like in the storage server build is better i think

1 Like

POOL REQUEST TIME !!

Im all for Dogs jumping in a pool. Fucking hate cats.

Dogs jump into a pool and drown cats in the deep end !.... Fucking awesome. I think Ryans into cats, sorry .... Thats how I feel :slight_smile: