The Coffee Thread

My current coffee setup. The Gaggia is modified with a better shower screen and OPV. Use a Breville grinder for espresso

On days off I do pour over with the Chemex and Timemore hand grinder.

4 Likes

For travel coffee I always found HoneyDew to be better than Dunkin Donuts.

Even though I have a KCup machine, every so often I use a reusable KCup to have either Tim Hortons French Vanilla or whatever the Costco House Blend is called.
As far as KCups Iā€™ve liked:
Green Mountain Nantucket Blend
SF Bay Coffee Creamy Hazelnut -Iā€™d say this is the best tasting Hazelnut Iā€™ve had
Cazatrail Coffee Hazelnut

6 Likes

I have been able to make the best cup of coffee for myself out of one these antique vacuum coffee pots. I used to get fresh roasted and had the process down pat. But then I started drinking espresso so these donā€™t get used anymore. But for regular coffee there really good.

Oiā€¦ Coffee threadā€¦ Not alchemy threadā€¦
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

4 Likes

They are so neat

Well, my coffee grinder brokeā€¦ again. Itā€™s a Mr Coffee burr grinder- itā€™s OK for drip coffee, but this is the second one that broke on me. The kicker is that they discontinued the model, so replacement parts are no longer available. Itā€™s just the hopper that came apart, so I might try some glue, although I think the intersection of strong and suitable for food use might limit the options.

Iā€™m replacing it with a Baratza Encore. I have no idea when it will get here. Until, then, Iā€™m hand grinding with my Hario for drip coffee or Tinemore for Aeropress.

2 Likes

I got my Timemore originally for areopress. Really like what they are doing. They are Chineseium done right.

Hi, Iā€™m a coffee lover thanks for sharing this kind of a lot of info.

2 Likes

I mean i would not upload it either. Imagine the back lash and canceling from not just the child making the coffee with boiling water at face level while they film but it also looks like they are giving that poor 12 year old a serious caffiene overdoseā€¦

2 Likes

Bruh lmaooooo

Coffee + 1 12YO = this

3 Likes

I am horribly lazy, but i like decent coffee, so i ordered myself a Dolce Gusto machine:

Dualsense for scale

Any tips to enjoy it to its fullest? I already purchased a Nespresso adapter and iā€™m thinking about ordering a reusable capsule.

1 Like

Just a bit more coffee, then Iā€™m going to bed.

1 Like

My friend, coffee and bed dont mix. Unless its to relieve yourself headache from caffeine withdrawal :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

After 35 years of coffee drinking caffeine donā€™t have an effect on me any longer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

percolator coffee is the best. I make my coffee with Dunkin Donuts beans and milk is all i need

1 Like

Milk!
Put anything in my coffee other than more coffee and i might just get very irritated
But i admit on occasion i might be persuaded to add a little irish sweetener ( good whisky):laughing:

1 Like

I could come to grips, with likes of milk/sugar/vanilla bullsh!tā€¦ But Iā€™m far more inclined, to having it black

My irrational TILT, is when it comes to the milk/sugar/ vanilla bullsh!t, is with Tea
What The Hell Reaction GIF by Laff