The Big GPU Measuring Contest 2018 - UNIGINE Superposition Benchnes

what’s the point of dick measuring if you only measure asian dicks?

2 Likes

That’s the idea, but I don’t get the by card thing.

but in all of the doujins I read the dicks are huge

2 Likes

yeah I think that’s dumb

I don’t see the point of that because it just becomes a test of who has the most powerful OC

1 Like

How is that dumb, in all sports you have different classes. You don’t group classes by where they come from, you group them by ability.

This is supposed to be

My card is not the best in the L1T community, but I am the best from not the best.

Not

I have the best 1060.

Either not being able push some FPS in Class 1, or outright not being able to do it (VRAM)

u wot?

1 Like

You had a card that only got 1fps, but it was still able to do Class1. What do you think the FPS cutoff should be. And do you think the same should apply to DX Class2?

Still think that we need separate GL vs DX coz of performance differences between 2. I feel like we need GL so Linux uses can participate.

As for cutoff, how about < 30 Avg FPS in Class 1?

What I meant was have the same FPS cutoff so that DX class 2 isnt full of 1080s and 1070s and the lower cost GPU users can compete on windows. I think >30fps is too high. That would place some 1070s in class 2. For example, my class 1GL average was 25.10 fps; that’s with a 1070ti

1 Like

I agree. What’s the best FPS cutoff in your opinion?

I was thinking 15 or 20 fps in Class 1 would be a good cutoff. The main difference between the two is your 780, OCed it makes class 1 nonOC it stays in class two, that’s at 15fps cutoff. So if the cutoff is 20fps your OCed 780 stays in class 2.

1 Like

Seems reasonable to me.

If I underclocked my 1070ti, I might be able to make class 2 :^)

1 Like

People underclicking to get into top of class 2 would be funny lol.

I might do it as a joke, but I don’t want to take a spot away from someone who’s seriously competing

1 Like