The Big GPU Measuring Contest 2018 - UNIGINE Superposition Benchnes

GTX 780 Class 2GL

Non-OC

Okay I am going to bed lol.

But I want to leave you with this:

I forgot to add RAM, should I add RAM? If so just the capacity, or ask everybody their speed and timings? The latter seems way too excessive. Same as with drivers, I think itā€™s not that important, since this is GPU bench mainly, but capacity can be file.

Add RAM?

• Yes, Just capacity
  • Yes, all stats
  • No

0 voters

Also, as for linux OSes,

add kernel versions?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Sureā€¦

About my system;

Case: Thermaltake Core P3
Mobo: Asus Crosshair VII Hero
PSU: EVGA 650 G2
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X
RAM: G.Skill Trident Z 3200 CL16
(3133MHz 16-18-18-56)
GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 SC
OC settings on GPU;
+150 GPU / +440 Memory
StoreMI setup;
ā€” 2GB RAM
ā€” 256GB Samsung 970 Evo NVMe
ā€” WD Blue 1TB HDD
AIO: Corsair H150i Pro RGB

2 Likes

1080ti, i guess techinally OCā€™d but all I have done is raise the power limit to 127% in afterburner. CPU is 2600X with no OC. Windows 10.

forgive the crappy screenshots, becauseā€¦ yeah itā€™s fine.

Class 1: 5827
Class 2: 15389
Class 1GL: 5047
Class 2GL: 14818

1 Like

Class 1

non oc just some juicy waterblock.

oc run, man do i dislike this nvidea ā€œocā€ you just have no controle like i had with my 290x lightning kick it til it crashed instead of ohh hi there I wil oc it for you.

1 Like

Class 1

(Fury-x at stock)

Class 2

1 Like

What is going on when i do 8K, it takes 150/200 mhz of the core clock?? whyyyyy.

1 Like

what temps do you get on your ryzen with oc?
No load vs full load?

This is me full vs no load

Its 37/38 iddle and till now 68 max under load.

I meant the gpu clocks, what is happening there with this piece of $%%$@$%^ nvidea auto oc fuckery

i think you can still lock the clocks with msi afterburner?

Nope, i was used to this with amd. Iset the clock and it works or crashes, nvidea has a target and the chip looks at power and temps and does its thing. But i never saw a core clock lowering as now, and 40c or 42c shouldnā€™t take 150/200 mhz. Still fast as hell though.

@HardRooster are you over clocked?

I think we need to cut too good cards from class 2(GL). What do you think?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

Yes. Using Precision Boost OD on the CPU and a Decent OC on the GPU. +150 GPU, +440 Memory

Itā€™s Micron memory, so I canā€™t do the 1ghz OC like might have been possible with Samsung.

2 Likes

You have to mention it, if you donā€™t I assume itā€™s not OCed. And that skews the result. You beat 1070 Ti non OCed with your 1070.

Fair nuf, I updated my post with OC settings.

1 Like

If youā€™re asking me, Iā€™d say my temps look about the same as yours. Iā€™ve never seen 70C with the AIO, but saw close to 90C with the Stock Wraith Prism cooler. Precision Boost OD will hold a all core clock around 4.075 ghz under load.

I think if youā€™re going to do that, you shouldnā€™t distinguish between GL and DX. So class2 across the board has a GPU cutoff. And where would you put that cutoff? 1060 and lower? What metric is it based on, cost? Score?

1 Like

Was thinking If you just canā€™t run Class 1 (aka < 3GB VRAM) you go to Class 2. :man_shrugging: