The Big GPU Measuring Contest 2018 - UNIGINE Superposition Benchnes

1070TI

That’s more work and I would still have to redo my monitor layout afterwards

1 Like

I assume no?

No oc on anything

Am top 3 in 1GL class :smiley: :sob:

2GL

Again custom because fullscreen is disabled.

1 Like

You might want to group on cooling too Air vs Water vs Exotic

Nah, that’s details, if ya wanna see the details ask the owner. We’re all about dem numbas.

I think thats already covered by OC y/n

maybe add to table cooling type

You can hit higher on water then air on CPUs generally (not always lottery still matters) GPU doesnt matter really

Maybe for Linux it makes sense to include the Kernel version under OS

If we’re not including drivers, I am not including specific kernel version.

I just thought it kindof made sense if we were distinguising between windows versions

1 Like

well I am not including build, hmm idk. Maybe I should, but kernel version doesn’t tell you much. Your userlands differ so much between users even on same kernel.

It’s really only going to be a significant impact on Radeon users. But it still effects IO perf etc. I don’t know if kernel version would have more or less of an impact on the numbers than the Distribution being used. That being said, if you know the distribution version you can guess the kernel version pretty accurately if you have autism like me. Arch, Tumbleweed, and Fedora may be more difficult to guess because they’re constantly getting newer and newer kernels.

I have the same problem. test still runs fine, but you could just set another monitor as main if you have a 1080 one. It will run on that instead.

Both of my 1080p screens are portrait

no thanks

GTX 780 Class 2

non-OC:

+110 MHz Core and Mem 100% fan OC:

awww yeeeee best score ever