The Beer Garden: What do you drink, and why?

Got given these by a local brewery I do some work for. I’m not big in to sours but God damn this is a good one.

1 Like

Damn that sounds like a kick in the jaw

The saltyness really takes the edge off

1 Like

Basically liquid candy in your mouth :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

:ru: Motherland provides! :ru: This is a good beer. Does have a flavor that seems shared with the high alc volume beers, but It’s good.

I’m quite inebriated after these two, alone, but I’ve been following it up with the austrian Ottakringer, and later I’ll be having Heineken. Yup, tonight is the night where I drink a bit.

1 Like

I think it was this beer I had the other day. It wasn’t that special by itself, but, it was awesome with Persian food. It brought some after taste of cloves to the beer that was really good.

2 Likes

Continuing my descent in to sour beer degeneracy

I’d prefer more flavour but overall it’s quite drinkable

You know, it tastes exactly like what it says on the tin

1 Like

Feels as good as slapping an idiot.
Stiegl wheat, for the non-German speaking

Last two (2) stout exposures, were polar opposite outcomes:
) One was made in Vermont – [Killingtons “Super *”]
Flavours were noticeably disjointed; felt more a porter, than said stout [0 heft/finish]
NOT to completely disparage it, it was not a bad bier… but premise needs re-investigating
) Other was a New York Cream Stout [Westhampton “Irish Eyes”]
An irish-cream esque sensation, had made face prominent, along the back half of each sip
A satisfying weight, along with the flavours darting from back-front stage presence
This would NOT be a bier, to dare entertain drinking multiples of… Totally okay with that

@psycho_666
Trying out some Bulgarian beer today

4 Likes

Never heard of it :flushed:

1 Like

Its a stout with some peanut butter kind of flavour

2 Likes

3 Likes

It’s nice and refreshing to have one after working in the yard, so I tend to only drink beer during the summer. No sugar as well.

Põhjala Cocobänger – Imperial Stout - 12.5%

2 Likes

Mandalay Rum manufactured by Victory Myanmar Group is the best Rum.Mandalay Rum, established during the colonial era, was created through collaboration between the people of Mandalay and the expert rum blenders from Caribbean brought in by the British. Their struggle originated a unique rum that maintains the age-old manufacturing processes to preserve the original flavours of its older products while offering new items with an innovative taste.
victory-myanmar-products

Giving this a roll, it’s pretty decent

1 Like

I like my beer how I like my humour

1 Like