T-shirt design thread: submit yours - if we use it you get paid | June 2016

We need more shirt designs from the community. Feel free to re-submit old ones from the previous thread too if they received positive feedback.

We are looking for anything nerdy, some inside jokes, puns, linux one-liners, linux shirts, science shirts, etc. Submit mockups of try out a full design.

If we use your full design I'll send you $100. If we use a mock-up or idea I'll send you $50.

Also, is anyone good with typography? I am terrible. I could use some help making this better:

10 Likes

This joke is not mine, I read it somewhere online. But I made a mock-up, because I think a shirt like this would be hilarious.

12 Likes

Not sure if I'm the first one to come up with this line, but ...

7 Likes

That one is great!

I hope i improved...

1 Like

I took a different route than @yoyoad

3 Likes

@CrossCarbon i thought of doing something like this but in the end i went with something more simple...

Hmm

18 Likes

A whole series of "Wendel's Wisdom"
Maybe with a pixel art photo of Wendel touching his chin and looking up deep in thought.

6 Likes

Idea One

The Front has 'The Tek' written on it.

The back has a full black and white picuture of Logon with text next to him "I think I lot of people come here for the interesting content ... I can't believe I just called it interesting"

Idea Two

(Excpet better designed. The Lock was supposed to be something security related)

Idea Three

Tech Logo but stained glass

5 Likes

Still tweaking this one. It's my own spin on the ASCII shirts.

Yup, that's the Constitution indeed.

20 Likes

Mount Syndicate

19 Likes

Tek Wiskey

12 Likes

1.for the coders:

1. For the fellow ForeverAlones:
14 Likes

For the linux users:

4 Likes

what about somthing like this? or even ust the hand drawn burning earth?
i know its not the best sketch up but it just a 5 minute mock up not the final verson

3 Likes

21 Likes

A higher resolution copy is available if needed.

13 Likes

I approve of this

1 Like

10/10 would buy