T-shirt design thread: submit yours - if we use it you get paid | June 2016

Message to the Tek guys: You should make a deck of cards out of this.

3 Likes

Did an image for a close family members D&D campaign.

Original: http://imgur.com/lGopFFb

Started work: http://imgur.com/Bqfukyf

If people like what they see I can continue work in Krita. Seperated most of the image out to seperate layers in Gimp already.

Gotta do it man

8 Likes

Loving the gun shirt

1 Like

So many lawsuits waiting on that shirt

3 Likes

Isn't that a fork bomb?

4 Likes

@Logan I believe @wendell said at some really obscure point in the past that he wanted a T-shirt that said

"Grokking Grep since 1985"

and it made the two of you dissolve into gales of laughter.
Something like that could be a good idea, perhaps if made a bit more general. Like this:

And one with slashes if we want to go old-school.

2 Likes

This is actually a different project i was working on but it looks good as it is. Rendered in Blender (Sorry for the pixely look. Sold my r9 290 now it's taking ages to render xDD).

Theme: Tek Syndicate microcontroller is fueled by electricity like We "the people" fuel Tek Syndicate with Ideas, opinions, knowledge and make it stronger.

3 Likes

The contrast between the Tek Syndicate... my eyesss.... ;-;

I love it!

2 Likes

this made my vision go blurry for a solid minute... Jesus fuck what is this witchcraft!?

1 Like

or mabye the same pic but switch the text to "drinking wont fix the /root of your problems"

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically deleted in 24 hours unless flagged)

1 Like

This thread title glitch is really causing a lot of issues sorry for the mispost.

For a person like me that is not a IT tec but still part of the community.
Based on the digital electronics way of invert/negate, results. The streak on top of TEK is a way of representing that the result of expression will be inverted. It reads, not a tek, as shown in the reference after the *.
I would buy one if made in that colorful spiral, (even with that more than half the price shipping fee).

3 Likes

i was going to get a good type writer and change the buttons around for the "games for windows live makes" then have origin console controller where instead of a, b, x, y, ect it said origin and finally a gaming pc, but effort.

1 Like

Can you guys do allover prints? Sleeves possibly?

What do you guys think about redbubble?

Royalties steal from actual artists Therfore i'm going to print my own shirts, Hey whats Epic pants Royalties look like?

The full prints are cool, but I'm not going to use someone else's platform. I can look into the printing.

3 Likes

What type of font does the TS branding uses? @Logan