Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Nov. 12, 2015 UPDATE!) TV Spot #3

Ummmm.... Look at the top.. my original post lol
Also, there was no trailer revealed at ComicCon. There WAS, however, a behind the scenes reel. Again, it is up top in my first post for this thread.

She doesn't look too bad, considering how old she is.

Also, Mark looks legit awesome as Luke. He is pulling off an 'Old Ben' type of look.

Still frame isn't hard, It's the walking and talking that is difficult.

She voice acts for family guy.

Dont worry they brought a tanker truck of vodka for her. It will be just fine.

1 Like

Oops... Sorry about that lol

Rumor has it that the full (and FINAL) trailer will be released Monday, along with ticket pre-orders. There is also a rumored announcement said to come on Sunday.....

Also, i was told that Star Wars WILL have an Adobe Atmos mix. Except to get solid confirmation when the trailer hits. I recently saw the Martian in Atmos..... great fun.

I will post it as soon as it comes out (assuming i'm not in class).

It is here......

"there are stories about what happened".
Han: "its true. All of it"
Disney: . . . well except all those books

I'm sorry. I'm still salty about the whole thing lol

Okay. That;s it. I'm rewatching the entire franchise.

Am I the only one that was left feeling like "this isnt star wars"?

1 Like

I got a feeling Luke is going to die in the first 15 minutes

It felt more like Star Wars to me than Episode 1-3. I hated those movies so much that they almost ruined it all for me.

3 Likes

...this entire time I thought you were a hardcore Jar Jar fan too

:`(

lol jk

2 Likes

nnnnnnnnnnnnn....Yep.

Trailer looks kind of lame, to me.
Methinks theya gonna breaka de archetypes-
Ok, enough of that.

If they've restructured the symbolism it'll be a travesty.

Ooh, it's "fresh and different" when a good guy goes bad, or when that thing that was never supposed to actually occur... does!
No, it's wrong. All wrong. Poor writing, at best. Like what Microsoft has been doing to the Halo franchise since 343 took over.

Archetypes in epic stories exist for a reason. Breaking them for the sake of making more money on old IP is like hitting when you have 5 cards and a 19.

That said, Abrams knows this, and I'm betting it'll turn out great. But if it doesn't, you can blame the executives. #Hollywood?

If it fails, you can blame Lucasfilm (Kathleen Kennedy), Lawrence Kasdan (original Empire Strikes Back writer), and JJ. Disney had very little input. Bob Iger let Lucasfilm/Kennedy do what the do best. They only devious thing they did was put it in the contract that if they didn't like the final cut, they could edit it, but they never called upon that.

Hell, there won't even be a disney logo in the begining.

I know you are not much of a movie theater dude, but i hope you will be able to go and see it. Should be a fun ride.

Funny enough, I was able to score 4 tickets to an ATMOS screening tonight, and they are for a sneak peak screening on the 17th, a day early. I bought them at the box office, as in, i actually went down to the theater.

The box office guy said people were trying to order online, but fandango crashed. So... IF it hadn't been for the surge of people trying to order online, i probably would not have got my tickets at all lol

Doubt it. Mark has already started shooting episode 8 at Skellig Michael, and i doubt it is in his Force Ghost form.

Good point. But never forget that he could be in ghost form.

i have a bad feeling about this one.

I fear we will have to call him Jar Jar Abrams now.

OP can you learn the proper date format please?
It's DD/MM/YYYY or
YYYY/MM/DD

but not Month/Day/Year ... come on.

Looks like she is going to be portraying a disapproving motherly figure and hand everyone a fresh piece of apple pie with a blanket or something...

Got a dreadful feeling this movie is going to have a couple minutes of Hamill at the end so we have to go to the second movie, where he probably dies, and this whole movie is about rebuilding the Jedi and finding old Jedi relics, along with trying to find Luke in some cave or something...I better see him take refuge in an animal of some sort lol

I do not know whether they are using a filter or its the lens but it looks like the new Star Wars is shot on film, which is really cool. A throw back to when loads of people loathed Star Wars.

Also was Captain Phasma in a book? His armor looks familiar. And is the Emperor coming back in the new series? Did he not clone himself multiple times?