I… I don’t know what to think. I don’t want to spoil the teaser for anyone so I’ll leave it at this.
I can see it being the best one in the sequels IF IT is done right.
At the same time… That laugh… Just watch it.
Edit: Alright. I gotta say something.
- Palpatine sounds as though he’ll be returning in some way
- Since when can she split open a fighter with a lightsaber? Come on. There wasn’t any escalation in her ability to suggest that as a possibility
- How come she is just now finding out she’s a Skywalker?
- I feel that they are detracting from the Return of the Jedi. That was a huge moment and by bringing the emperor back they’ll shit on it
- So the whole Kylo Ren thing never happened? He’s probably going to be a good guy now right? Damn it Disney.
- Is that yet another Starkiller base? They didn’t learn shit from how the first one and the Death Stars went down?
I don’t know… I’m in an odd place. It sucks to see the series you love make such poor choices. I miss the OT so much and after waiting so long to see sequels they just threw in the towel to cash out…