Star Wars: Episode 9 Teaser

Nobody hates Star Wars movies as much as Star Wars fans.

2 Likes

Man that really got me… I wasn’t sure about it ya know with the last movies really not doing it for me…but wow!!

When the “The Saga comes to an end” showed up I was jumping for JOY!!! I was so happy to know it’s the last one!!! No more of the worst starwars timeline!!! THANK GOD

1 Like

1,2, and 3 are better than these. Force awakes wasn’t too bad even with it’s plot holes and clumsy writing, but that last one… wow that was hard to take seriously. I thought I was getting punk’d

3 Likes

The whole fucking series is full of plotholes and terrible naming schemes but we love them anyway. It doesn’t fucking matter. It’s a movie franchise.

2 Likes

thats a meme people use to justify meh movies, rogue one was fun, han was fun (if you forget it’s a starwars movie or it doesnt make sense)

what lol thats random

not really, not major ones in the first 3. 1,2,3 had some but again not so bad that it made a difference. That maybe that Hayden Christensen was so bad it masked everything else though.

The Clone wars was solid, to say fans hate all star wars movies is dumb. Most fan hate THESE starwars films cuz they are dumb.

2 Likes

helll ess thissssssssssss 10000000% darth jar jar ftw ahahh

1 Like

I’d just like to note that if this thread can not remain civil I will ask a mod to lock it.

Wait. People think are problems with Dragon Age? That’s one of my most favorite series’ of all time.

Yeah, same people that are bitching about Star Wars, likely.

Gay agenda, liberal agenda, SJW agenda, etc. etc. etc.

I was told that Inquisition was “gay propaganda” and “liberal propaganda” being shoved down our throats. I was on forums that labeled Dorian (think that’s his name) as the “minority we’re supposed to feel sorry for”.

Same thing with Star Wars. “It’s feminist propaganda”. I’m sure these same clowns were screaming the same thing at Tomb Raider 2 and Resident Evil when they were 8 and 9, right? No? Oh, that’s right, they just played the video game and watched the movie and enjoyed fucking life. Their parents, friends, Internet club is what has brainwashed them into perpetuating this trash.

You know what happens when you watch Star Wars or play Tomb Raider without obsessing about politics? They’re just another movie and video game that, if you try hard enough, you can actually have a good time with.

HERESY I KNOW.

My favorite are the “there were no black people in the originals! Now there are! FUCKING LIBERALS!!!” people.

Sorry leadership if this breaks the rules or crosses a line, but Jesus fuck, some people just need to STFU about this shit. If you don’t like it don’t watch it. If you don’t like a female protagonist I don’t know what to tell you.

2 Likes

Star Wars Ep 8 is still trash. The new teaser screams damage control. I’m liking the the new direction though we’ll see.

1 Like

looks like it could be good but i still feel like they have butchered the franchise beyond hope. will i see it on the silver screen mega nope. will i watch it on a streaming service possibly if its not disney’s service. just glad that there abomination comes to an end.
and i welcome them to make a bane trilogy

2 Likes

I’d love a trilogy that followed Revan but we’d probably only get two movies were that to ever happen :wink: