Small youtube channels that you think should have more subscribers/views or find intresting

Isaac Arthur is amazing, I watch his stuff religiously for ideas and agree with you that he should be way up there in subs.

Zepherus was great, I hope there is a come back

never heard of the others and will check them out, thanks for the links!

Guy is hyped up and has some really interesting videos

1 Like

Wow, 25k on permitting and engineering. California hosting costs are out of control.

5 Likes

All the channels that made Hayes or Chiltons DIY manuals obsolete.
No more looking at bad black and white photo’s, now just type car brand year and brake job etc and watch a video!

1 Like

Kreal Tube is awesome! But he doest upload to fast.

Probably why, even if his content is top tier he’s only got 46k

He’s changed his content a bit but there is still good stuff there. His trashed classics are my fav

also I want this (if it wasn’t $150)
1 Like

Here because most of the threads are locked… boooo

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC2fS2pWTm62pucc0VBUAvjA

Last one doesn’t seem to ingest correctly… weird

1 Like

I really need to update the OP so you can easily see what has and has not been posted lol

but Civvie 11 is pretty great

this guy is great, amazing game section from the playstation 1,2,3. Has other consoles to, lots of old school stuff. Channels like this are awesome to find unknown gems, or send you down that nostalgia ride

1 Like

She’s so AMAZING :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I dont get it?

Here’s another

1 Like

do you have a crush :stuck_out_tongue:

Just one more.

1 Like

Lately he’s falling under my youtube recommendations, i really like his content!

1 Like

This guy also falls under my recommendations a lot, his reviews are very in depth and dare i say, really accurate.

1 Like

This guy is really cool. Built some amplifiers from kits and talks about the technology of the parts used

Two Minute Papers

Brief (typically ~4 min) and well-curated and -presented scientific papers, mostly on computer science, machine learning, and computer vision.

It’s a great way to keep informed on new developments in a fun and quick video. The author’s enthusiasm is really contagious (notice his signature “hold on to your papers!” line). It’s like a literature review, but fun!

Montemayor

Historic battles told from a unique strategy perspective. Simple illustrations, yet very engaging, and not just a rehash of common stories from history.

I suggest starting with the video on the Battle of Midway… told from the Japanese perspective!

One of the best aspects of the presentation is the “fog of war” – the viewer is given only the information the participants (Japanese admirals) had at the time as events unfolded to help avoid hindsight bias. This video puts a fascinating dilemma to the viewer at about the mid-point. It’s practically participatory.

The only bad thing is that this is just Part 1 … and Part 2 isn’t out yet! Sorry, but still totally worth it!

engineerguy

Even if you’re a scientist or engineer, I guarantee you’ll learn something new from this channel that mixes applied science, engineering, and history all deliciously rolled into one.

This engineering professor’s presentations are unbelievably engaging. His voice is so soothing. The illustrations and experiments are very communicative. I can’t recommend him enough.

To start, check out the history and engineering of the Titanic and its sister ships… did the twists catch you by surprise? :wink:

2 Likes