Share your CPU-Z Benchmark Scores (v1.75 or later)

And now for my home PC. i7-4790 non K all stock

I'll try it.

that is depressing, my K sku barely does that ;_;

I wonder why? I mean the non K edition is good, but it shouldn't be beating a K.

How is the cooling on yours? I have a Noctua NH-14 on mine, maybe the extra cooling is helping me?

Also when you ran your bench did you have anything else running in the background? I shut everything down, steam, GOG, battlenet, nvidia control, ccleaner, etc etc.

H105

my CPU is being retarded

Wow, I have heard there is some luck when it comes to CPUs, but a non K beating a K, is not ok.

especially for more than 1Ghz difference...

Yeah no kidding...

You know when I once OC my GPU it preformed worse than stock for some reason. Maybe try undoing all your OC bring it all back to stock settings and try again?

did that first, no dice

"Slight", that multithreading is over 2000 higher than my stock, makes sense I guess though.

You have a 5820k?

Single Thread of the OC 5820K is tied with my i5 4300U's Multithreading?

Yes

What OC have you been able to push?

I haven't overclocked yet, I never really had the need to, my CPU dances around my GPU at everything, at least not yet, heck, I was originally going to get the AMD FX 8320, but I didn't think the CPU would hold up very well.

OBJECTION!!
-gotta squeeze out every drop of that organic juice (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

1 Like

OBJECTION!!!! OBJECTION!!!!! OBJECTION!!!!!
14k multi here i come....[̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]

Stop it. You're making my chip feel inadequate.

Here's towards Broadwell-E!

Forgot to get the pic of the CPU itself, not my machine. It's a Core 2 Duo E7600, 3.06GHz.

1 Like

4.4ghz, 4.0ghz cache, 2800mhz with tight timings.

Cache and memory doesn't seem to matter much I think.