Share your CPU-Z Benchmark Scores (v1.75 or later)

Glad to see I'm not the only one running a 4790k at stock speed

1.7ghz actual load clockrate, 2.2ghz cache.

Default 2133 DDR4 timings.

Not bad for 65w TDP.

what chip is that?

Listed as Core i7 Broadwell-E.....

CPU-Z is just drunk is all.

swear to blob im gunna go out and RENT a 5960x just for this thread.

not bad for 4.4 and near stock voltages will try to push it to my 5.2 record and try again
http://valid.x86.fr/uhsf2y

Two Athlon 64 FX-70s. What an amazing amount of progress we've made.

Comparing my result to some of the others in this thread gives me the itch to buy into X99 again. I need to not come back to this lol. My wallet will kill me...

X99 is love, X99 is life.

All my X99 results are from 1.73 so I can't share. :(

Shhh. I don't want to drop another $700 on cpu+mobo+ram...

1 Like

That's what it cost me in 2014, I bet you could get X99 for $450 total now if it's just those three components.

If I was going to do it, I'd want to go 5820k so thats $370 right there. I'd want something like the AsRock X99X killer, which is another $250. I'm kind of a motherboard whore. Then a kit of LPX is going to cost another $75. Plus, I'm in indiana and the amazon and newegg distribution warehouses are here, so I get taxed on it all :P Its about $700, which is not cheap enough to warrant it over the Xeon 1231-v3 which has been a darling so far.

Forgot people still buy things at retail and don't wait for sales. I got my 5820K for $300 in Oct. 2014, would never pay over $350 for one now.

OK
Who wants to Man up.
Take one for the Team.
and make all this shit posted sofar on a graph...?
or a list.

I would not mind, I don't have much to do. Just relaxing waiting to start work. Will start it up for now, hen continue on later when I am finished with work or tomorrow morning when I wake up.

I was honestly going to get started on that this weekend. I wanted a few free days to sort through it all.

Alright, spreadsheet attached to the OP. Explore at your leisure.

Just noticed Ace and I are winning our respective teams (other than his baby single-thread score). Must be some voodoo in our walls...or at our MicroCenter.

Maybe set that chart to soft by multi-threaded score?