Share your CPU-Z Benchmark Scores (v1.75 or later)

Not bad at all on single thread for such a low clock speed.

What are you using for cooling?

It's not low for Ryzen :P
and Enermax T40 for now

4 Likes

thats a lot of voltage sir
why is it that high

The sensors are broken, its actually at 1.3

are you sure
because you better make damn sure its actually at 1.3 or you are going to have a rough time

I'm like 99% sure it isn't at 1.55, other people with the 1700 report the same issue and the BIOS reports it has 1.3V (can only do offset and the limit is 1.38V). Also no matter what voltage i set CPUZ always reports 1.55V. I'm also using the stock cooler which couldn't handle heat output from 1.55V and temperatures are within safe limits and it hasn't shutdown due to overheating yet.

4.2GHz??? That is a golden sample right there. How stable was that and are you still running it at that clock rate as of now?

4 ghz on air :D

maxes at like 79C when under 100% load under a Noctua U12S

Are you going to leave it like that and how long did it take to go 79C?

Nice! Pretty much on par with my 6700k @ 4.9 in the single thread score. I'm looking forward to seeing what the 5 series has to offer.

Very stable and has been running at those speeds for the last week. With the newer UEFI updates I got voltage down to 1.52v and actually managed to get my max OC to 4.29GHz just long enough for validation: http://valid.x86.fr/g6l26m (Obviously not stable at 1.61v)

1 Like

I believe this is at stock settings or close to it. It is an AMD FX 6300. This my son's pc.

Just messing around, would need a better cooler but it’s nice to see this can go this high
4.7 failed to boot

Ryzen 2700X No OC applied, PBC=Auto, Performance Enhancement=Auto
CH7H BIOS 0601
32GB @ 3200 (DOCP)

1 Like

I keep forgetting about this thread.

Ryzen 1700X, 3.95GHz at 1.375v on an Asus Prime X370 Pro, 4x8GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3200 (Hynix die) running at 3000 with a little tighter timings.

Mine?

Still going strong, cool and quiet.

1 Like