Share your CPU-Z Benchmark Scores (v1.75 or later)

I put up some of that stuff a few months ago. Always fun to see how the older chips do.

1 Like

Who is GoalKeeper and why does he keep liking my posts everywhere I go? Are you Omnipresent @Goalkeeper

2 Likes

Lol, there are badges that you can get for giving likes. I want them.

4 Likes

Eagerly waiting for those AMD ryzen numbers to pop up

I have speedstep on and a few applications open. I can hit about 2050 single threaded and closer to 13000 on multi threaded. Still decent though I guess. Edit: Forgot to mention, it's running at 4.4Ghz with 2400 Ram.

2 Likes

Mobile i7 4700MQ - Y510P @3.4Ghz(When 4 core utilized) @3.5(When 1 core utilized)

1 Like

How funny is it that the single-core performance of your mobile i7 is what most people get out of a 5GHz FX series CPU.

4 Likes

ikr.. lol
the is also a micro code update bug that if i roll back to, ill be able to unlock the multiplier. I saw some people getting 4.4-4.5Ghz with it. resulting in scores beating the 4790k LOL
you can google it if you're interested :P

2 Likes

Does Ram speed affect this benchmark at all? I still have this 32GB kit of 2400 Ram, and I can't decide about upgrading it. I have a feeling it's a total waste of time, being quad channel it seems fast enough and would probably never affect any bench or game in any significant way right?

No it doesn't affect the score. RAM speed is really not a big factor in any benchmark besides CineBench which will benefit a bit from reduced latency.

1 Like

Does anyone here perhaps know what sort of Algorithm the CPU-z benchmark actually runs? I'd did some google searches but am unable to find something past all the rubbish search results. I'm keen to know what it is if someone has found out.

just for reference, in case someone is curious how an i3-4130 benches.

i3-4130 @3.4GHz, 8GB dualchannel DDR3-1600 (2x4GB)

1 Like

I finally took a moment to validate mine. Once I get the bigger cooler, I plan to go to 4.8Ghz. This chip hits it no problem with just 1.32V. I got really lucky.

This is on my macbook Pro late 2014

Somebody needs to knock me off top spot so I can justify a new build :D

I have a spare EVGA board that could do well with a 7700k, but I'm also looking at Ryzen & wondering how it overclocks.. Could be a fun adventure.

1 Like

I'll be honest, nothing really beats that single-thread score yet. The 7700K gets almost identical performance at those clocks.

Also that chart hasn't been updated since June last year I bet. I need to update it one of these days, and probably have two pages with one sorted by multi and one sorted by single.

Xeon E3 1230V5 at 3.3 GHz (stock)

1857 single threaded
7830 multi threaded

@w.meri I have the same CPU (slower ram though) and get a similar score:

4 Likes