Share your art!

Lovely Birb.
I like your style!

I try haha.

stallimanfootflakess
just messing with some filters and stuff mostly :x

Not really original given it’s a spin on the example project that’s part of the Blender 2.8 Launch Pad series from CG Boost.

But it’s fun, and a good series for learning the basics of Blender & working in the ‘low-poly’ aesthetic

2 Hours later

4 Likes

3 Likes

Inktober Day-1

3 Likes

Rig test. Have since updated a few things on the model, and will need to retexture.

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

That is seriously beautiful. I would actually, for real, pay to hang that on my wall! You should make more…

this thread doesn’t get much love. have a new WIP :^)

6 Likes

Did this a while ago and while talking today to someone they said they would.like to see it coloured in a certain way, I want to keep the original as just a line drawing as it has a confusing quality to it where at a glace it is had to tell which parts are inside and outside the lines.

So I also had a non pointy bit done on the page next to my eventual new user icon…

…and wanted to do a full page one of that too so I drew out a new pointy one to be coloured and also a soft non pointy one next to it.

I will probably do three of these to be coloured in different ways.

Also some other stuff, a part coloured pattern and some ideas for something else.

Update for tonight, RGB rainbow puke! But this will probably be the colours used for most of them in some way or other.

And done

6 Likes

Thought I would use my drawing software again for something not university related.
Came out okay, definetly has some rough spots.

4 Likes

I dont art, but this seems like a decent deal

#13. water color and ink on copy paper

Family Approval. ink and water based stain on wood
familyaproval
Marry Shelly. ink on discarded Dewey Decimal card

My Best friends wedding invitations. post-folk sketch

4 Likes

My friend started this painting right before he passed on. His mother asked me to finish it 4+ years ago and I was afraid to paint on it. It felt like a big mantle to put on not knowing his direction. I finely started and completed it last week. Here is the before and after.
“Without Armour” acryic paint on canvase.

9 Likes

Album cover from Tame Impala’s Currents. Done in impressionist style.

2 Likes

Still a work in progress…

4 Likes

2 Likes