Share your art!

This is my new character sketch but he DM won’t let me play my SlowForged character in their Dungeon Dudes MirrorRunner RouteFinder tabletop RPG. I don’t think the DM is friendly towards people from the Kanto Region.

1 Like

3 Likes

Thanks for creating this form. I am an cinematographer. I will share my pictures too.

Ryan news doodle

6 Likes

Looks more like the dude from Tech Altar

1 Like

9 Likes

Practiced some drawing again

So, I just found out you guys like art?

I’m an artist, right now unemployed - the artist curse - but one of the many mediums I work with, is I draw my own coloringbook pages

Like these:

Oh yeah, Im also a Sea of Thieves player, so the upper is me, my pirate me, and the lower is one of my best friends, ingame

Feel free to color if you feel like, thats what they are made for

5 Likes
1 Like

Real question is why isnt his @ryan’s profile pic

As I have told you guys earlier, I’m an artist
One of the many things I do is I draw my own coloringbook, so I drawn this a while ago

There is a gold and glory theme this weekend in Sea of Thieves so I decided to finally color it myself

4 Likes

Another sketch

I really like this, stunning!
I put it into my desktop background folder.

I like an Art History YouTube channel called Perspective. This was inspired by a video anout Islamic art and patterns.

First I made a yellow glass lens and cut opposing spiral prisms into it using 3D CAD. Then I rendered the lens and placed it over the stylized petals of a sunflower.

4 Likes

I just finished my own inktober inspired art challenge.

3 Likes

I was inspired to draw a bit more this morning. I didn’t quite get what I wanted yet, maybe I need to go with a larger format than 32x32 px. Still, I’m relatively happy with what I got. ~20 minutes per picture.

3 Likes
2 Likes