Rocket League Dropping Mac and Linux support - Thank Epic

I didn’t even do that many online matches, most were for benchmarking, and offline bot matches.

Your point?

Just to clarify, the refund policy is under 2 weeks (or is it a week?) of ownership or 2 hours of gameplay, whicher ever is more applicable.

AND, guess what… GamingOnLinux now report the official process is through Steam, so nobody is getting a cent.

Psyonix also say the official line is Steam too, that is coming straight from Psyonix/Epic.

Working perfectly it looks like too. Divert all the rage away from them and to a completely innocent third party that has tried to help them in the past with cross promotion and code help… Absolute scumbags.

3 Likes

Yup, so the situation got infinitely worse.

1 Like

Liam of GamingOnLinux is trying again, but I have low hopes for him and everyone, considering I was denied about an hour ago.

1 Like

But still as much as I get the anger, this does nothing to help the situation as it only hurts Steam. Psyonix and Epic get to sit back and laugh as they get sales and steam has to pay user for someone else’s problems.

Don’t get refunds unless in the legit refund timeframe.

2 Likes

Steam would only refund those who brought the game since announcement +less than 2 weeks.
They won’t make an exception for older players

Yup, so they’ll ignore Psyonix’s request for an exception, making this burn so much more.

Just take some solace that cancer is getting more people every year and more aggressively too, so that cunt in charge of epic will likely get his.

It’s not Valves fault. If the other company wanted to issue the Full refund (including Valves cut) they I would say valve are being buggers.

1 Like

Okay, so still supported till March, then final patch with burn the (online) game down.
Charming.

1 Like

Yeah for an almost exclusively online game they may as well have just deleted the game for peoples libraries.

They themselves through their PR avenues said the acquisition by Epic won’t affect game support.

Anyone who owns Rocket League through Steam can still play it and can look forward to continued support.

Oh how wrong this turned out to be… Fully BS.

1 Like

Just one of many time they have turned the knife on the community that supported then hugely.

Liam was denied a refund too:

Of course he is…

Steamplay should still work tho??

That’s not good enough for this level of entitlement.

4 Likes