Regarding the Tek mouse

Are we going to be able to change the led to a different color manually? I wouldn't mind getting my soldering iron out and putting in a new led.

I thought about doing that but i am just gonna wait for RGB.

Frankly, I think I'm going to go the DIY route and buy one of these if I can get around to it, replace purple with red.

We're the Tek community -- I think @Logan & crew expects us to have the balls to say "Fuck it! I'm making it mine!"

1 Like

I have just purchased one, I hope it is good as you guys have made it out to be.
But anyway it still supporting you guys.

For any New Zealanders looking to buy one.
it's $87NZD at this time.

1 Like

Yeah, it would be a cool small project, but the time-frame in which i would have the equipment (I dont own my own iron) and the amount of time i have fore the project (busy until summer.) does not line up well.

You DARE doubt Logan?
/s

For me, it's as good a starter solder project as any.

I would love to, but i dont have the time, and when i do get the time i wont have the equipment. Catch 22.

I'm not Doubting Logan, I just have High expectations after The Tek :)
Anyway I will be using the Mouse, as my current mouse needs to be retired.

Whispers to himself I dont think he noticed the /s

I did :)

Neighbor here (Australia) costs me $78.36AUD to purchase it.... no biggie....

I want one really bad, but I don't know about that sniper button. I know I don't have to use it, but I can feel it there. It's one of the two reasons why I don't use my M65. I love the concept behind no software, great sensor, and the price, so I will probably buy one eventually, but for now I just have so many mice I would probably strangle myself if I bought another one unless it was literally the perfect mouse.

Why does everybody hate purple, I love purple.

Maybe because its a 'girls' colour like pink. I don't mind having a bit of purply but my setup has a hint of blue which kinda kills it for me.

You could do it now.

I bought the pink flaming earth shirt. Dunno what a girl's color is.

1 Like

Yeah that's what all my friends say when I tell them that purple is one of my favorite colors.

I have bear paws for hands and I still have to reach for the sniper button, so for a vast majority of people it should be out of the way.

Welllll I'm sold then haha. Everything else about it looks pretty awesome, and the fact that it doesn't need drivers is amazing because I'm trying to migrate to Linux.

I like purple, and i am a guy, but a purple mouse with a green keyboard? I am not the flamboyant type.