REAL British tea or that fancy Italian Coffee?

I'm from the states and I've never liked coffee until I moved to Italy. My landlord makes me a cup ever so often but I went and bought my own. I use Kimbo expresso and some coffeemate creamer. Freaking amazing and too much will give me quite a surge of energy which is semi good because I work graveyard shift.

Good use for it. If you want to make it slightly faster, you can draw some very warm to hot filtered water from your tap and drop in some teabags for about an hour or two instead of overnight. Chill and serve. It tends to work fairly well for me, although I'm using that method to help me get rid of some questionable quality of loose leaf tea.

I know this is old... but...

Reporting in!

The closest I've had to Italian blended coffee is Caffé Nero, so I don't know any better. As for tea, I usually either go for Twinings or Miles. Miles is a company from my home village who blend teas and roast/blend coffee (http://www.djmiles.co.uk/); they have a blend of tea specifically for west country water.

English tea is good (better than most places for the tea+milk experience) but you can't beat a cup of

Irish tea wins hands down and there is only two choices here. Lyons or Barry's. Both are damn good.

I've been drinking tea since I can remember but in saying that I do love my coffee too. I think 90% tea, 10% coffee is the perfect balance (personally). With regards to Italian coffee, why Italian? Spanish and Portuguese is very good too. For me though coffee is all about the brewing method though. Depends on your mood.

Can't forget Punjana, that's some damn fine tea.

by italian cofee you mean the process of making, not even my fellow Colombian mates make coffee as good as italians! I would pick coffee instad of the tea, but I really don't like tea anyways so I'm extremely bias!

Coffee (Lavazza QualitĂ  Rossa beans and a Bialetti moka) and croissant at breakfast and/or right after lunch, tea (earl grey leaves) and cake/fruit/fruitcake/stuff the rest of the day.

PG Tips all day every day

This stuff is top keks always get me a box in when it was about!

@UHI, nice necro, mate!