Quietest RTX 2080Ti?

Of all the cases GN has tested, it has (or did last time I looked) the best CPU and GPU temps respectively. Despite being designed for liquid its a fantastic air case. I think it looks awesome too.

1 Like

Since this is not a case designed for air, would I simply go to O11 Air to replicate the efficiency for Air cooling?

The air version of the case actually tested worse for thermals. :man_shrugging:

GN had to remove the filter and THEN it was really good

Do you think running a o11 air without a filter is a good idea for main rig?

No. Not unless you like cleaning often.

011 dynamic is surprisingly good for airflow and it looks awesome.
011 air is probably slightly better for air, but I personally dislike the front panel…
That’s just me though…

Just embrace the dirt.

1 Like

Its actually not, so long as the front filter is installed. The dynamic stock vs air stock, dynamic wins.

Thats not just you, the dynamic is the better looking case, anyone who disagrees is wrong and I hate them.

Also der 8auer is literally the best and my personal friend and I will defend his honor, so dont talk badly about his case or I will come to your house and poop in your driveway.

I have and do. I have not cleaned my main desktop since I built it. It isnt bad though.

2 Likes

I love your openmindedness …

2 Likes

I have to go to extremes for herr bauer or he will not allow me the schnitzel I desire.

1 Like

You would like to munch on his schnitzel, wouldn’t you, you confused pikatchu?
Anyways, there is another benefit of the DYNAMIC over the AIR - the fan opening is towards the right side, so the majority of the noise will be channeled away from the user (assuming the OC is to the right of the user - it will be away).

2 Likes

Hmm, I really wanted something with less glass though…

Isn’t this only okay for radiators? Otherwise if you are using just fans the air doesn’t go in the direction of the hardware.

Sorry to butt in, I was looking at the thread an noticed Lian Li screwing with the figures.

Hmmm.

@MazeFrame

There isn’t really anywhere else for the air to go.

I really couldnt care less about that figure.

Do you think the o11 is a better case than one of the carbide cases?

Theres a lot of carbide cases but having a graphite 780t for my current build, literally one of their best air cases, I feel confident in my purchase of the O11 dynamic.

What is better in the front 2x140 or 3x120?