Psycho's personal psychosis

I doubt it’s that exact model, since they have just announced it. Maybe it’s one of its larger brothers…?

I know, right? All I want from it is mechanical fan controller switch, cause I despise software…

Guess that would be the case considering its not out yet. It had the same structure, same glass door, same company, same color and same power supply placement.

The guy forgot to connect the 4 pin PSU header on the motherboard. Booted right up…

1 Like

XFX, seriously now? What the actual fuck?
You blocked all the air you morons…

I despise my job now…
My boss talks behind other people’s backs. They talk about him behind his back, the older staff talks about my boss, what hypocrite he is, ironically enough becoming hypocrites themselves, the staff have zero discipline, on top of everything I am expected to work with those people and have some sort of relationship with them.
I am so tired of all the drama and hypocrisy going on in this shithole…
On top of everything my boss lowered my salary because there are literally no clients…

1 Like

5700xt Thiccc flashbacks

1 Like

So my country is entering total lockdown starting Friday…
Fuck…muh life…

Guess you’ll have plenty of time to drink that wine now.

2 Likes

also to go psychotic

gotta learn to code to get some sweet ass home office situation, my dude

I’m thinking of the same

1 Like

I want a proper wine glasses. I don’t have any.

Oh yeah, plenty of time to deal with that… I am just lazying out…

fuck that, pete, chug that motherfucker down

2 Likes

Dude, no… I’m a stylish madafaka…
I have a proper carved chopsticks to eat Asian food with, I have a glass chess set when I feel like playing, I don’t want to just chug a decent wine. I want a decent glass for it.

I’m trying to become even more stylish…

PS: I have even ordered a tea box with glass top to become the most stylish madafaka of them all…

2 Likes

you’re a snob

but honestly drinking straight from the bottle alters the flavour… yesterday I was drinking some beer and on a glass it was tasting better

so I understand you

3 Likes

A bit…

Good tea deserves to be stored and served correctly.

2 Likes

See @anon85095355, he gets it :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

A basic stemless white wine glass is hard to beat.

I have a set of fancy red glasses, fancy sparkling glasses, and basic stemless white glasses. I almost never use the first two because the last is so much easier.

A white glass would probably be better for a Beaujolais anyways.

1 Like

3 Likes

Come on now Jim Sterling…

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
1 Like

Mark of the Ninja is 60% off on GOG and I think I’m going to buy it…

Oh deer lawd, have mercy on our souls…

1 Like