Psycho's personal psychosis

pete you shouldn’t open a new exclusive lounge

standard lounge’s already pretty slow/ded

1 Like

I’ve muted it… Also I’m not sure I want to go back there…
The people who made me leave don’t come into my thread, so …
Also consider this thread kinda personal blog or something.

1 Like

Well I miss talking with you. Will have to be here or at guess that movie thread!

1 Like

Or the cooking thread or what you acquired thread or one of the other threads :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like
1 Like

He’s literally making new movie, dude. He’s making reshoots, he’s adding scenes. Last I hear they asked Jared Leto to come back and have some scenes in the movie.
Snyder isn’t making the Snyder cut. He’s making entirely new movie. Well, 4 new movies…

To be fair still super excited, cause I really like the DCEU, no matter what people and critics say…

He is not making a new movie. And yes snyder is doing reshoots. He said in an interview, that 4 minutes are added, that is it. 4 minutes. That is the only reshoots. 4 minutes worth. The rest is how he intended it. Yes there was no final cut or first cut. He had a cut 4 hours or so and was then fired. So cgi never got done.

4 minutes in total of reshoots direct from snyder.

70 million for 4 minutes of additional reshoots. All including probably jared leto joker killing robin.

I don’t know dude… There are reports from all over the place saying they really need to work on that movie, it’s nowhere near done, bot Cavil and Afleck have been brought back for re shoots…
I doubt the 4 minutes information…

I dont know what you are hearing. But what was said in an interview and reported after that, that there are about 4 minutes in total of finalized reshoots. Just between batman and joker. Henry cavil even said he wasn’t called for reshoots.

I don’t know and I really don’t care. I rather he takes the time and make a good movie…

1 Like

Zack snyder usually outputs good films. So my guess is that it will be golden.

1 Like

@psycho_666

How are you doing today?

2 Likes

I’m OK.
I’m lazying out massively those last few days. I’m literally doing nothing.
Bought some clothes…

I literally have done nothing in the last couple days :grin:

2 Likes

I flutter like a butterfly from suicide to mass extinction. I’m pondered how to kill everyone. A Biological weapon seems too blunt and prone to mutation. I will need machines. Yes machines.

1 Like

I’m not sure how to react to that…

4 Likes

So my boss have decided to lower our salaries with roughly 30%…
Those are.pretty much the 30% I have left after paying my bills and buying food and all that jazz…
It’s good he haven’t decided to shut down, cause finding a new job right now is beyond impossible for me.
I had a plan for PC upgrade but it all going down since my savings will be frozen for the time being…

1 Like

Well now that’s a gorgeous case…

I kinda love it… Kinda…
If only it had a proper PSU support.

I had someone come to me for help with that same case, that Lian case is insanely good looking.

1 Like