PSA: for all corsair customers, they have an rma "blacklist" and you will not get support or rma

We aint trying to be tough, but look at it from the perspective of someone who wasn’t screwed over and still has either a favorable opinion or myself entirely neutral. We need to see what actually happened to be able to build a reasonable and factual opinion.
Otherwise also remember you are a single user against a multi-billion dollar company, you could post anything you like and you won’t be blind siding them. But if they are in fact doing wrong and you can get irrefutable proof their shareholders will eat them alive. Shareholders want you satisfied and your case resolved. Come to a fact fight, with facts and get results!

2 Likes

does that suit u for now? as for the emails i have them etc this all took place in june when i was “blacklisted” they dint have any info and its all in that recording. sent it to wendell now steve think of any other good people to send this to? pc community needs to stick together not tear each other apart but thats just what humans do. dont be so toxic bois this is lvl1tech. i’m just making people aware of the blacklist. u got a problem ur a corsair fanboi or a stock holder and no one has time for you.

So now we know your account was suspended due to an interaction in June? July? 2021. But can you tell us occurring during that RMA process? I don’t own any Corsair stuff or stock. I just like to see/hear proof. But hey, this is something for sure. Now, next time he asks about escalating the issue internally why drop it now? If you become the squeaky wheel it sounds like you had someone who was willing to help. Now stand up for yourself and PPPUUUSSSSSHHHHHH

3 Likes

thanks for the nice words. yeah basicly the whole keyboard the keycaps just fall off to slight vibration, not perfectly pushing them, dragging your fingers etc, and they refused to give me rma/refund and said all they could do was replace 5 key caps or replace with a previous refurbished keyboard, same model. and for the m64 rgb w/e mouse. the clam shel left click actuator desintegraded so it would not left click. they refused that rma/warranty 100% gave me no options. and as you can tell corsair has a black list its public knowledge now i need help spreading this around. i use to love corsair like i mean i built in 2010 ish an i5 3570k build, nh d14, evga cpu and corsair psu/memory now i wont buy gum from them. their build quality on anything below 300$ is insane garabge. also i mentioned the k68 can cut you with sharp edges all around the boards parting line. like i would send this to gamersnexus just to show everyone how garbage it is. then they hide behind good brand like omron switches and cherry’s etc. the clam shell on the mouse was paper thin and made of recycled plastic.
hopefully this gives more context to my frustration as a underpaid vet and i actually got scammed. FINAL SALE lol kills me every time

i just hope someone useful see’s this information, i sent it all to wendell and team

#lolirl

Do you have any recordings or email communication from 2021 that caused your account to suspended? That help provide more context as to why your account was marked as suspended. The issue here is like in the US, Canadian companies have the right to refuse service to anyone as long as it’s not discrimination against a protected class. So anyone who wants to help you and to take you’re claim seriously will need that information as well. Otherwise Corsair can just paint your as a rude, belligerent, and disruptive customer and maybe you were not. So we need to see that you weren’t.

1 Like

corsair told me they have no info 3X which is bullshit they have my adress etc still and i will fish thru my past emails i sent them pics of proof of purchase etc, i also have a camera with them on it, as for your other comment rude or not, not telling someone they are blacklisted should be illegal but i feel it already is. best analogy i can come up with-(imagine buying a new 1ton truck for 80 000$ and then when u take it in cause the transmission etc is making a noise or w/e, and they refuse you service, wont escalate call etc…

I’m sure $CRSR will be rocked at the revelation of this one guy whose account their CS dep’t suspended.

We don’t have any insight into the conversation that happened half a year ago, but “Your account has been suspended” is all we needed to hear regardless. Whether you did something that violated their ToS or were just an ass over the phone to the CS rep, something happened that caused them to drop you as a matter of account policy. There’s no need for interpretation here, you did something that got you flagged and that’s the end of it.

If you really want another shot at your RMA, call their CS again and ask how to get your account un-suspended. That’s the first step.

You keep saying this. It’s a “black list” in the same way that arguing with the police over a traffic stop and getting yourself arrested is “blacklisting”.

I bet Steve would think this thread is hilarious.

1 Like

thanks for your help man u may not realize it but your helping me stay sane dealing with these clowns

cops are public servants/government employee’s, corsair is a corporation. thanks for the useful input

i also have recording. lol u funny guy

just got this email from the tech i just spoke with Mar 2, 2022, 8:37 PST
Hi JEFFREY,
Thank you for your call earlier, I am emailing you to followup on what we talked about. I know that failures of a keyboard can be quite the frustrating situation, and we at Corsair are sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with this hardware. I have reached out to our escalations team and the suspension on your account has been repealed, I would be more than happy to try and assist you in getting to the bottom of this issue. Would you mind describing the issues you are facing with the keyboard for me? Please also provide the following information:

• A copy of your original purchase invoice (JPG,PNG, or PDF)
  • Photo of the serial number on your unit (the information panel located on the underside of the keyboard itself)
  • Confirmation of your full shipping address (please use the template below)

I have provided this template, please copy this, fill out any pertinent blanks, and then paste your version into your response here along with the information/photos requested above.

ps i have 3 fraud agency’s working on this as we speak and the better business bureau already contacted them.
you americans and your garbage business practices lol that shit dont fly in canada. they trying to cover tracks now lol.

You really think this is an American thing?

Boy, you’ve got a lot to learn.

8 Likes

Buying a keyboard and buying a truck are not at all the same thing. From an economic perspective a keyboard is a “Non-Durable Goods” with a short lifespan while a truck is a “Durable Goods” and should last many more than three years. These non-durable goods are not held to the same levels of scrutiny, support, and legal protections. If you bought a Truck and the manufacturer did this to you, you would genuinely have a cut and dry legal case. I mean 80k is a ton of money and a vehicle is almost mandatory to survive as an individual. A keyboard though?

Regardless it does sound like they are invoking their right to refuse service and legally they can do that and no I cannot find any Canadian Federal law that would prohibit that. I don’t know about your local municipality but that would be for you to find.

Now, back on topic. I see you posted an email with from the CSR and that is great headway. This time keep it calm and cool-headed. Don’t lettem get your goat. Once you show any level of frustration you have immediately lost. At this point you are doing business, act like a business person. Be calm but firm and stay flexible. Don’t get hung up on a single fact or idea. You have to remain fluid as this issue gets passed around and handled by different folks with differing levels of knowledge on your case.

But I would have to agree with @SgtAwesomesauce here, I’ve worked with Internet Providers and their NOCs all over the world. Business is business, it don’t really change. If you can manage to out kind-ness them while remaining firm on your end-goal. You will get it!!!

Now, before you reply to that CSR that gets paid borderline minimum wage, have a set result in mind. What do you want? Refund or replacement? Stick too it. No deviations. Calm and collected will win this race.

3 Likes

It certainly seems there was a previous altercation that we were not aware, this would explain why Corsair was refusing service. Now, not knowing what that was there’s really no way to pass judgement.

However, it does now look like you’ve made some progress, keep going, remain calm and polite. With that I’m sure Corsair will work with you to provide an acceptable resolution.

Good luck.

4 Likes

no i dont honestly thing that lol. do you ever post something constructive? i do think like gamers nexus said with new egg . they are in california and i am on east coast canada, they thought they could ignore me. this is sop for a lot of company’s not just tech. thats why you buy local when and if you can.

yeah i’m getting tired of being on the phone etc. i already have a replacement keyboard so thats no issue. ps havit make some decent keyboard. i got this for 60$ and its aluminum housing not plastic.
THE POINT IS THE BLACK LIST lol stop ignoring that fact it cannot be defended. not under canadian law. refuse me service sure idc but at least tell me. imagine how happy you would be buying 1000$ worth of corsair, pc case chair etc but your on the blacklist and dont know it lol.

Yes, and your comment about it being a US company problem implied that you think that it’s all those evil american companies, out to screw the canadians.