Post your Neoflex (Neofetch) here

just updated some of my machines…

3 Likes

A bit curious why you decided to stay on 36 for now and not go straight to 37? I’ve updated as soon as I could update from 36 to 37 and the experience was still just as pleasant, without breakages of any sort. Any particular reason why you are holding back to 36 for now?

1 Like

no not really, they are still getting updates for a while and they are my home lab servers, so i only update them every couple months.

next round of updates, I’ll take them to F37

2 Likes

And here is the new one, though I am still waiting for my RAM, but I put in the 64GB from old 1920X system for now.

2 Likes

Life on an immutable os for normie desktop use: transactional install neofetch for screenshot, then rollback to the default out-of-the-box system image :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Trying out Fedora/KDE for a change of pace.

4 Likes

Thanks Sarge! :saluting_face:

1 Like

I R TRAITOR TOO. Though I have been thinking about setting up another linux box outside of my VMs to play around with more. Just cant daily drive it cause of work.

3 Likes

Not too many servers in this thread.

3 Likes

I mean I just don’t want to dumb 7+ neofetches in that are all the same OS :joy:

(Rocky Linux)

3 Likes

Same, lol. I kept my “servers” out for that reason.

2 Likes

It literally would just be like a bunch of different hostnames otherwise very similar spec

2 Likes

pve homelab reporting in

6 Likes

First post on my newly built system.

6 Likes

how do you find manjaro

1 Like

I just did a quick install to make sure everything was working hardware wise. I have really no issues with manjaro, easy to install, it runs quite quickly. and now I know my system (Hardware is all working correctly.

Manjaro is quite nice. I have installed Archlabs today, and getting my system configured. Really liking Archlabs.

1 Like

Lets try another flex (Neofetch) better image.

1 Like

Idk… I hope manjaro works for you, because for me it only gave me headaches. I despise it.

1 Like

bruh

thanks for the heads up

been looking for a non-cringe centos replacement

3 Likes

No problem

If you care about PCI DSS you might want to go with ALMA linux

2 Likes