Post your Neoflex (Neofetch) here

Guess it’s my turn. I should note that I don’t actually use Konsole for the most part - I like Yakuake but it’s not as convenient to screenshot.

1 Like

Just upgraded to windows 11.

4 Likes

Any good?

1 Like

Trying out the new ElementaryOS 6 in a VM & loving the elementary-tweaks-less system-wide dark mode :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Home server/nas

Desktop

7 Likes

6 Likes

Captura de tela de 2021-08-25 02-08-02

a smol neofetch with just the essentials

2 Likes

Alpine Linux on a Pi model B using a Commodore monitor. Colour wasn’t working for some reason but it has a ‘green’ button under the flap so it’s alright with me!

Debian Jessie (Wii Linux NGX) on a Wii running X11 on the same monitor.

12 Likes

Screen Shot 2021-09-07 at 9.53.02 PM

53day finally requiring a restart

2 Likes

got a small gpu upgrade

went ahead and upgraded to F34

9 Likes

rock on, enterprise

2 Likes

Sort of long-overdue update. I replaced my workstation’s host OS with PVE—which is really just dogfooding with my Proxmox Ansible role (holy shit I started working on it almost five years ago???). I also upgraded from 2x16GB 2666MHz RAM to 2x32GB 3200MHz RAM (technically the max supported on my mobo), and started running my primary desktop inside a VM last month. Plus it’s my second attempt at running Wayland/Sway fulltime. (Weird that it doesn’t show the 1080p display in the Arch VM though.)

I actually also have a WIP NixOS VM that I’m going to try to use for my “desktop” VM but that might take a while before I can actually switch to using it…

2 Likes

Screenshot from 2021-09-23 14-11-40

Switched to Fedora 34.

Also rebuilt my pihole server

Screenshot from 2021-09-23 15-30-13

6 Likes

I finally decided to try out gentoo, 7 hours later I had a working install.

8 Likes

I gotta figure out the custom neofetch images

3 Likes

Finally made the jump since the live review of the SteamDeck and settled on Fedora34, as it has the necassary updates I need for my hardware and needs.

Using KDE Plasma for the VRR and Mutter for my games, it’s been a real blast for my setup as I can’t go back from FreeSync/Gsync. Gnome is great and all but I much prefer KDE since it doesn’t hold your hand.

Still debating if I really need to do VFIO, will wait and see…

4 Likes

These are my current systems.

Also notice how neofetch is throwing spaghetti all around the powershell session. Maybe because its running from an SSH session. That system is basically running Nvidia Gamestream and OpenSSH. I can game from any system in my apartment and I also can log in to run Posh scripts. I never have to even look at Windows 10’s ugly face.

The last one is lying. Its actually iSH emulating Alpine on iOS. There are no Linux machines in this house yet. I’ll definitely migrate to Linux when Proton + Steam Remote Play become as good as the Nvidia solution.

3 Likes

3 Likes

Are you on one monitor?

speaking of custom neofetch images, since it’s soon october I forked paleofetch and added a christmas theme

I spent way too much time on that santa hat

6 Likes