Post your battle stations!

Good choice

1 Like

Finally got around to build to myself a computer desk. Never did a project this big before and it took a lot longer than I expected but I think it turned out decent.

29 Likes

Did you build cabinets and shelves too, or just the desk?

Yee. Built the cabinets/bookcase, backwall and the desk itself.

3 Likes

Did you just put anime girls in photo frames? ROFL Does no one in your family question that?

3 Likes

good catch, thats funny.:rofl:

do you have a link for the anime girl wearing the headphones wallpaper?

your-friends-cant-call-you-weeb-trash-if-you-dont-31757295

How am I gonna be questioned if I don’t have a family, fam? :^)

9 Likes

Here you go

7 Likes

Well you came into existence somehow you should have parents, no?

People die my dude

wow that is surreal

Current battle station.

14 Likes

Nice desk!

Is it custom?

And is that an lmp1 car, to the right of the stormtrooper?

Looks like it to me.

1 Like

Yes, the desk is custom. I’m fortunate enough to have access to tools and the skills to build my own. Very glad to have that option. I know not everyone does.

I would call it an LMP car, however, LEGO says it’s “Based on a real motorsport vehicle, this cool toy car features aerodynamic bodywork with large air intakes.”

2 Likes

Finally dual 1080p. Good riddance 1680x1050 TN panel!

Honestly, for 115€ this is one sweet ass monitor. Can’t say anything about the stand as I’m using monitor arms. And there IS more light at the top edge compared to the bottom edge, which is only noticeable when the whole screen is dark. But colors looks more vibrant than on my Dell U2414H. The “bezel-less” edges are a bit thicker, though, and the bottom edge is noticeably thicker. But then again, it’s 45% cheaper. Can’t say anything about gaming but I got it as a 2nd monitor for watching videos and browsing anyway.

17 Likes

Cleanest setup that i ever have had :smiley: 144hz monitor in the middle, other are 60hz ones.

8 Likes

The monitors being at different height is bothering me so much.

What desk is that?

1 Like