Post What Books You Have

Post a picture of your collection of books.

2 Likes

Moving books sucks, and dead trees don’t get errata. My entire collection is digital now.

3 Likes

Got a few more in the walk in closet. But I told my wife I wouldn’t go in there :grin:

Where my well read plebs at?

@redgek @BookrV @Adubs @Eden @Goalkeeper @corpse_painted

5 Likes

Some good ones in there, I use audible tho, but put most of them on goodreads, but havent updated for a bit

I have other books that arent for fun, but they arent really in there

1 Like

If proper time and attention is given, audiobooks have the same retention as physical books. I read that somewhere :wink:

Thanks for the link! Ugggh my Goodreads is so poorly managed. I’ve not touched it in years >_>

1 Like

I’m not well read. The only series of books I ever read was hatchet and its series by gary paulsen. I dont have the patience.

Technical manuals and wikis are the majority of my reading.

1 Like

Hey! I remember that. I think in Book III he was a survivalist teacher or something and his raft was struck by lightning.

LOL bro, learn your lesson after the second fucking plane crash. Stop going outside

yep and he canoed a guy in a coma to civilization.

1 Like

Good fucking times. When it was acceptable for a teenager to evolve into a man.

1 Like

image image
Are my favorite two series so far

1 Like

Hell yeah! BRB!

Have you ever played TAK, i have the physical set and use to play it alot on playtak

1 Like

Given your collection, I’m kind of surprised not to see The Wheel of Time in there.

1 Like

Its good for the first like 7 ish books then crap imo

1 Like

Rereading the series. Bought the hardcopy lol

On my night stand right now

2 Likes

The 10 anniversary of the book dropped a bit ago picked up that one so have 2 of the first one (The name of the wind)

1 Like

:thinking: Not sure about this…

That’s the one I need to invest into. I checked them out from the library a while ago. Never bought them. Christmas is usually a gift card dump in my family, though, so I’ll consider it :wink:

Tak is from the 2nd book, Patrick Rothfuss endoreced it and made a game out of it. Its like Chess and checkers together in complexity and simplicity at the same time.

Playtak is a website you can play a soft copy for free on
1 Like

Oh wow, I’ll definitely check it out!

Oh man, your Goodreads is great! Algorithms to Live By is good and I LOVED Magician. I only got to the part where the prince (can’t recall his name at the moment) went into The Abyss/Hell and killed that thing that cursed his wife/bride to be.

Shit was epic. I was so pissed when Pug was a servant and thought it was wasted potential. Then that demon/mage said “Who are you, to display such power in my presence?”

Ohhhhh SHIT SON

Got real after that lol.

1 Like

I would like to have that AWS book and what is that Diablo book?

1 Like