Post pictures of what you ate!

Well, for 60$ I can get myself ingredients and cook whatever I like. 1800$ a month should be quite enough to feed myself and him properly with different meals every day.
Also, he will come here and trust me, for 1800$ here you can eat whatever the hell you want, build a house and hire small cute Philippino boy to perform all stuff I’m too old or fat to perform…

Nothing special in particular, chopped chuck steak.

Pork curry with rice…
Because why the hell not…

2 Likes

Lunch salad thing… goat cheese, avocado, cucumber, homemade seitan… other stuff.

3 Likes

Cake layer… I tested to see if I can do it, added some citrus zest to it, also soaked the layer with orange fresh…
Man, the flavor this thing have…
received_1576446852405166

2 Likes

Oh now you remind me of my birthdays when I was a kid and my mother would make 2 or 3 layers cake.

(Also what happened with your work in the restaurant? )

1 Like

Didn’t take any photos of dinner but dessert was this excellent eclair.

2 Likes

We Bulgarians have learned the secret ways of living with small amount of money. 1800$ will be plenty even for New York if the place to live is covered.

@steinwerks what is the taste of seitan ? Nice éclair BTW.

This is exactly what I am planning to make. I just tested how will the thing work with some changes and damn, it’s good…

Left about a week ago. Will rest until Monday and then will start looking for a new job.

Not sure they realize I live with 500$ monthly and realistically I need 400. That includes rent and bills. For 1800$ a month blowjobs are available…

3 Likes

While you are resting try yourself at upwork you it is not a secure job replacement however you can work off hours and it’s somewhat rewarding. ( if you are not sure what you can do you can always choose to do data entry which in most cases is just copying a lot of info from one place to another. )

Well the seitan I made is sort of a spicy peppered flavor. Seitan is great because it can taste like almost anything, it’s all about what spices go in it and it’s really cheap to make.

And thanks! I didn’t make the eclair :wink:

So it’s something like tofu ? Interesting, never have I tried it but now I will put it in my list with things to try.

Sort of like tofu but it’s wheat gluten, so the texture is a lot different, tougher and more meat-like right off the bat. This was my first homemade seitan experiment but it probably cost like $3 to make nearly a pound and a half that this will be ongoing for sure.

1 Like

Mushroom and zucchini orzotto with white cheese…

2 Likes

Steak; strip, accidentally cooked to about medium.
Salad; crispy water, carrot, cabbage, croutons, shredded cheedar, and 1k island dressing.
Fried Potatoes & Onions; “loaded” with bacon, shredded ghost pepper jack cheese, and sour cream.

2 Likes

BURPS AGGRESSIVELY

Pork and potato stew and home made bread.
received_1578316958884822
received_1578317078884810
I tried to make it look like a sun with entwined sun rays… Well, it grew in size and it twisted it shape massively.

1 Like

@kewldude007
Those deserve to be eaten like a savage !
How is Sprite a good drink with those ? :smile:

@psycho_666
:sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap: :sun_with_face: :clap:

1 Like

Madras lentils with riced cauliflower, mushrooms, red bell pepper and Beyond Meat mock chicken strips. Made it a bit spicy with red pepper flakes and some extra yellow curry powder.

1 Like

Well… My frying pan is slightly larger than the largest plate I have, so here’s vegetable mushroom cheese omelet…

3 Likes