Post pictures of what you ate!

We have something in my country, called Meat balls soup…
That is exactly what I wanted…

4 Likes

You can tell a soup is good if it has milk or cream in it!

1 Like

Beef risotto

2 Likes

Mini schnitzels with Chinese vegetable mix and pasta with soy sauce, cause I was too lazy to boil rice and make Chinese style rice…

Just opened a brand new bottle of dark soy sauce. First time I am cooking with it. Hope it will not be too horrible.
PS: It colors well, but the flavor is lacking. Not bad, more like not present…

3 Likes

Can you find Tamari in your area? That’s my go-to type of soy sauce.

Probably. There have been quite the boom of asian and sushi cuisine localy as of the last couple years, so my guess is I could find it. I used this today:

It really didn’t flavor anything. The color is another issue entirely.

Beef street tacos, with cheddar cheese and Sriracha.

5 Likes

This is what a 60$ burger looks like, if I had one word to describe it; average.

1 Like

It’s way below average. For that kind of money at least the presentation could have been nicer…

Anyways, I put a bunch of stuff in a clay pot, cooked them in an oven, and then cracked an egg on top…
received_1575369179179600

1 Like

Where was that $60 at??

The fries look blah. The bun looks like it should taste good, but the burger as a whole looks like they assembled it with the accuracy of a McDonald’s employee.

for 60$ a day I will be making you a burger for every time you want to eat. :smiley:

1 Like

For 60$ a day I will be making him much more than a burger…

2 Likes

Radisson hotel in Oslo, didn’t have high hopes for it in the first place.

Hired!

Sweet…

1 Like

Turkey, cheese and egg sandwich.

3 Likes

Savor the moment.

1 Like

I’m unemployed anyways and 60$ a days is much more I can earn locally… So yeah…
As Jim Sterling said in the latest Podquisition - I love the color of money and the taste of co… richness…

1 Like

was it any kind of special meat? dry aged?

yeah, but you also have to factor in food cost and taxes. Also, it would be really hard to keep food costs within reason with the tiny portions you would have to buy because obviously he wouldn’t want the same thing 5 days in a row. Really you would probably need at least 3 or 4 people to hire you at $60 a day.