Post pictures of what you ate!

Oven baked pork belly with mushrooms, with potatoes saute potatoes with green spices and garlic and just some fried onions...

4 Likes

Taco's with fresh spinach avocados onions and bell peppers. Plus homemade seasoning in the beef.

2 Likes

I've always loved oatmeal and my GF gave me some Steel Cut oats she didn't want. Even though it takes a 1/2 hour on the stove vs. 2 minutes in the microwave, it's worth it.

So much yummier than regular oatmeal and I like the slightly crunchy texture too.

2 Likes

Chicken boob with fresh vegetables and white cheese...

3 Likes

last week i ordered beef and chicken

then i came home and made this with the left overs

2 Likes

pastrami dip sandwich i had last sat

2 Likes

chicken boobs for me too ... and a sorta broccoli-stem + kohlrabi mash ... should have drained it better, and a big pile of tomato+avocado dip/salsa

2 Likes

Made myself a pan of cornbread and fried some eggs.

I had a better image but it was too big

3 Likes

love corn bread

1 Like

Who doesn't? I am trying to find decent ingredients to try and make corn bread, but can't quite get the flour the way I want it. It's too finely grinded...grounded... whatever the word is... I want something... Rougher? Chunkier? Whatever this word supposed to be...

I use 4 boxes of a corn muffin mix called Jiffy (not sure they sell it in Europe), melt 2 sticks of butter (preferably Blue Bonnett), add a scoop of mayonnaise, add 3 eggs, 5/8 cups of sugar, cinnamon or nutmeg, and milk. Then I stir with a spoon until it is slightly thin and put in the oven.

I do want to improve on my recipe and understand why each component is important to the baking process.

1 Like

coarse ?

same! :)

try some lemon juice to brighten the flavor

I'll try to remember that the next time I make it which will be a long while. This is already my second pan and I do not feel like making and eating a third one.

Wait, you're pan frying the corn bread? Are we having different things in mind when we say corn bread, you and I?

i think he means, oven pan.

@anarekist
Before or after photo? Lmao

after? iduno

I bake my cornbread. I'm not even sure you could even fry it and if so...why?