Post pictures of what you ate!

I am going to make 2 gallons of New England Clam Chowder.

1 Like

Dang Guys .... I just ate some traditional Indian Rice to where I couldn't eat anymore .... went through the last 2 pages and now my stomachs feels empty again ....

1 Like

A can of pepsi and an ecig, because I don't waste time with meals.

1 Like

skipped lunch today. for the first time in years. not a good idea.

1 Like

there's bacon in clam chowder?

1 Like

More traditionally it was salt pork. My grandma always used it in any of her corn/clam/seafood chowders and it always came out great.

1 Like

Yeah I skipped lunch yesterday ... really bad hangover ... not a good idea to drink every kind of beer there is all in one day! 

So I had a "White Russian" instead.

Today's will be ready in about half an hour ...

1 Like

bacon goes with everything!

1 Like

Today I got beer batter cod, half a sweet potato, mixed veggies w/ cheese sauce and a burnt sunflower seed amber my friend makes. 

Come on guys .. let see your lunch!

1 Like

Over easy egg on an English muffin with some melted provolone cheese.

1 Like

Looks like you have the right ratios mixed up in that "not so White Russian", well done.

1 Like

Just need a dollop of Tartar sauce....now I want fish n chips mmmmmmm.

1 Like

The really good ones. I saute the spuds and veggies in the bacon fat, chop the bacon and throw it in there.

The ingredient that I mod in is a spicy red chili pepper for a little warming affect.   

1 Like

I had Ritz crackers with Hard Salami on them....

1 Like

The best falafel I have ever had... oddly enough, made by bearded country folk. 

2 Likes

well, falafel is customarily made by bearded folk ;)

1 Like

I had Chicken Wings from Buffalo Wild Wings

1 Like

chinese chicken salad from local cafe

i know, i made friends with salad :(

1 Like

It must be a salad kind of day ...

Home grown yellow tomato, cucumber, sweet onion with Greek olives and feta cheese, olive oil, white wine vinegar along with some buffalo wings & ranch dressing

1 Like

damn son looks good

1 Like