Post pictures of what you ate!

yakisoba with chicken

2 Likes

Man, you eat well!

1 Like

I had an eggs benedict with hashbrowns, and bacon

1 Like

Going to grill myself a burger, but a friend ordered me a pizza.

1 Like

Chicken Katsu Curry! <3

1 Like

Today I had a salad sandwich and a cuppa.

1 Like

A sub, wheat bread, turkey, spinach, lettuce. red onion, and a bit of BBQ.

1 Like

come on, PICS fellas!

1 Like

Left over pizzia and four Clementines & a jug of Gatorade lemonade  .. I know it sucks ...

1 Like

Brothers in hospital, sister was out, everyone was at hospital. I was home-alone so I made a bacon sandwich and tea in a Starbucks cup. More than likely the same tomorrow so pictures tomorrow. 

1 Like

Made some burritos with leftover meat and beans.

1 Like

I use to work at a pizza shop and these were our biggest sellers. Try them next time with honey mustard. Soooooo good. I hardly even like honey mustard too. 

1 Like

I had some steak and peppers lying around, so I just made some quesadillas with sharp cheddar and sour cream.

No pics sadly, I ate them already

1 Like

After yesterdays poor showing ... I thought I had to step it up a knotch.
Home grow Zuccini suffed with seasoned ground sausage, diced tomatos, sliced mushrooms. diced chalot, green chiles, extra sharp ceddar, topped with grated parmesan cheese & a slice of 'peacock" honeydew melon & a bottle of spring water.
Now I'm going to eat and watch th Tek

PS: don't expect this much effort in the future .... lol

2 Likes

Sushi.

1 Like

I was lazy and had Mcdonald's, Went for Quarter Pounder with cheese meal.

1 Like

Wawa everyday

1 Like

Cooked brown rice with real tomato sauce mixed with all kids of veggies and roasted chicken breasts. Proteins. Proteins everywhere!

Wow, a lot of you guys really need to eat more healthy if you don't want Mr. Diabetes to come and visit you.

1 Like

Went to the best little sushi place in town & had miso soup, tea and a bento box ...

3 Likes

Fried chicken and acorn squash w/butter & brown sugar.. 

now I'm off to the Seattle international Beer Festival ...

http://www.seattlebeerfest.com/

1 Like