Post pictures of what you ate!

Can you find Thai peppers or Japanese peppers?
An I can always send you some Sichuan peppers. I have some and can easily get them.

1 Like

Of course.

2 Likes

Locally, no… At least I don’t think so.
I have not really looked hard, especially for hot peppers, cause I am quite satisfied in that area :smiley:

It’s really not worth it sending me Sichuan Peppercorns just so I can save on delivery from an online store :smiley: Very grateful for the gesture, but not sure it’s not incredibly wasteful :smiley:

1 Like

Lentils with chopped up beef sausage…

8 Likes

Potato gratin with crumbled kabanos sausage. Unfortunately the cheese on top prevented the top pieces of kabanos from getting fried crispy. Tasted good though.

6 Likes

Wife is aick and wanted me to baby her. She craved crab cakes, so I made crab cakes. I made it the way she asked. Half have bacon in them but otherwise crab meat, some panko bread crumbs, and a fee eggs as a binder.

As always, excuse my plating.

10 Likes

Crisp sandwich

9 Likes

Unfortunately I can’t do coriander, but I really like the cultural payback :smiley:

4 Likes

WTF

2 Likes

Take a normal, boring sandwich, then make it FABULOUS by adding some crisps to it!

All the salt! All the Potatoes! All the Crunch!

All the Awesome!

(Works with soft bread. If you only have stiff/crunchy crust, then it’s less special to you…)

Shame I don’t have a chip fryer, because chips in bread (a chip sarnie / sanga) is also great… But boiling oil is not a common work tool

2 Likes

Make it American. A crisp chip beans sandwich :slight_smile:

2 Likes

As long as you try it, then go ahead!

We typically just do savoury crisp sandwiches, and I don’t wanna get into a confusion like Pies, where most of ours are savoury…

1 Like

Boneless skinless chickin Ti…
On cast iron…

11 Likes

Irish Beef and Guinness Stew

10 Likes

Egg fried rice with chickin and mashroms…

9 Likes

I will not be streaming this weekend due to a wedding but I must make this on my next stream. I have some Guinness that is not drinking itself due to medication interactions.

I wonder if beef heart or beef tongue is a good substitute?

1 Like

Fresh stocked lake trout and fixings…

9 Likes

Salad season so picked up some fancy olive oil and balsamic.

7 Likes

Fried rice with pork shoulder and pak choi. Unfortunately the rice was a bit overcooked so it didn’t look that good. So… no photo.

3 Likes

Oi…

6 Likes